Everyday Loans and DMP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, has anyone had any dealings with Everyday Loans? I am about to start my own DMP and wondering what they are like with accepting payment plans. Ive looked online but cant dfind many dealings with them.

When I signed up for the 3k loan they asked for 3 contact numbers one being a friend, so am a little concerned she will be harrassed, I plan to only deal with them (and my other creditors) via recorded letter.

Thanks in anticipation

Lisa

• 4 months later...
Hi there, has anyone had any dealings with Everyday Loans? I am about to start my own DMP and wondering what they are like with accepting payment plans. Ive looked online but cant dfind many dealings with them.

When I signed up for the 3k loan they asked for 3 contact numbers one being a friend, so am a little concerned she will be harrassed, I plan to only deal with them (and my other creditors) via recorded letter.

Thanks in anticipation

Lisa

Hi,

Go with the CCCS I have been with them for two years now and in two months will be debt free they do not charge you they go through everything with you and they stop anyone contacting you and deal with your debtors direct get in touch with them do not go to the DMP advertised on the television they charge you the CCCS work with you

Elaine

• 9 months later...

Hi dark rose how did u get on with everyday loans I'm in a simular situation about to start a dmp with cccs end of the month I am how ever paying everyday remainder of this month as well as a Barclays loan leaving ne on the bread line not being able to contribute owt to the other 6 creditors I have, the reason I'm starting with cccs, can I ask how it went please thank u

Go with the one that is right for you. You have a choice, but the most important thing is NEVER pay for the advice.

If you want others to do things for you, the obvious ones are CCCS, Payplan and National Debtline.

If you want a self managed one, the most common one around is with NEDCAB (North East Derbyshire Citizens Advice Bureau) - it's good and improving all the time.

If you want a half way house, you could go with the scheme through an advisor registered with the Money Advice Trust called Cashflow.

A simple Google will give links to all the above. There are many more.

Edited by Dodgeball
Dinner Break!

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS