CCJ Redetermination and attachment to earnings.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I was taken to court by Varde investment ltd in February to which I admitted the debt. I received a CCJ for £3762.03, which i was ordered to pay in installments of £471 per month.

I could not afford this and applied for a redetermination within the 14 day period.

I was granted a redetermination hearing on the 29th February at which the Claimant did not attend.

The judge ruled that I should pay £73 per month begining the 31st March.

I have yet to pay any money to the claimant but have just received a notice of application for attachment to earnings, dated 5th March and have added a further charge of £100.

What shall i do next with regards to this? as I have had my CCJ redetermined and i am self employed.

Thanks

Andy

Edited by face990

If your self employed then they are barking up the wrong tree with an AoE.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The Order has obviously been given in error Face990 you need to inform the court of issue.

What happens if I don't send the forms back?

You must send the form back to the court within 8 days. It is an offence not to send back the form or to give false information. If you don't send back the N56 form the county court bailiffs will serve you with an order to fill it in. If you still don't contact the court then you will be sent a notice to go to a court hearing to explain why you have not given the court the information requested. You must go to this hearing. If you don't attend then the court can issue a warrant for you to be arrested and brought to court or even send you straight to prison.

You can be sent to prison for up to 14 days or fined simply for not following the court's instructions to fill in the form and go to the hearing.

Warning: if the creditor knows your employer's address the court can go directly to the employer and ask them to provide details of your earnings if you do not return the N56 form to the court.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread