Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Wondering if anyone can help, i have setup a standing order to pay off a PDL some months ago with the DCA. Have since lost letter to DCA but need to contact them urgently.

only info i have is bank acc number 1426082400, sort code 60-18-01.

does anyone recognise these at all

Thanks

Fernal

It is a Romford bank if that helps, sorry it can't be much more helpful. I'm replying because once you posted someone's email address which may have helped more then you know thank you x

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

It is a Romford bank if that helps, sorry it can't be much more helpful. I'm replying because once you posted someone's email address which may have helped more then you know thank you x

opps

did i do something wrong ? Is that information not allowed? if so i will be carefull in future

BTW glad it helped

Fernal

No just someone perhaps took offence there was bit of a comotion other night! don't worry I reposted it so !!! we only do what we think is right! xxx

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”