hegarty llp - robinson way county court claim received - HELP PLEASE

tiger66uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Askon,

I am fully prepared believe me. I take nothing for granted either. Although I am not a lawyer I do have training in aspects of law relevant to my work so I am looking forward to facing these scoundrals. Just didn't expect it to be to make them comply with statutory duties. If I didn't comply with the relevant stat duties I am bound by then I would be in front of a judge with my tail between my legs

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticising; I just didn't want you to go to court unprepared because of a misunderstanding :-)

That's ok asokn, when I get the court date I will be dotting the i's and crossing the t's with you guys. Can't have them getting away with a technicality because I have used the wrong legislation or precedent case notes.

The advice on here is always impeccable.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticising; I just didn't want you to go to court unprepared because of a misunderstanding :-)

Lovely, just got home to a letter from the courts asking for another 35 pounds to allow for a hearing. Just to get them to supply paperwork they should supply anyway. Cheek of it lol

Just got the details from abbey account and it seems this was sold to robbers way before they changed name etc.

Robbers don't seem to have defaulted the sums but simply changed the name from abbey to robbers way despite not buying the account till 2009 they are still claiming interest from 2007.

Let's see if I can string this along till Oct when it becomes sb. Ind I put that there for you.

ps whether there is interest or not would be in issue if there is a ccj against. but, it can be disputed before if required.

just to elaborate/clarify a bit on this in general. eg if disputing a claim as a whole then it would follow that the related claim for interest is disputed. if there is then judgment against re the principal amount, then can still dispute the interest claimed.

and, if eg admitting a principal amount claimed, can still dispute the interest. (if that all makes sense? :) )

Let's see if I can string this along till Oct when it becomes sb. Ind I put that there for you.

Hi Tiger,

I may be wrong, but I believe once a court claim has been made the SB clock stops. Of course if the claim is stayed then I believe the SB clock continues.

DD maker