There are some things you just couldn't make up ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Little things please, as the saying goes.

Yes, I must admit I've always enjoyed Wallace & Gromit. Now it will never seem the same again.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Well ignore politics and just watch Wallace & Gromit. Problem solved:-D

Nah. Trouble is, every time I watch PMQs I'll be expecting Miliband to say "Everybody knows the moon's made of Cheese Gromit". Well let's face it, Miliband is a bit of a joke.

Edited by Fred Bassett

As we're facing facts, Wallace has more integrity than the entire cabinet and shadow cabinet combined!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

It is said we are in time of austerity but George Osborne is understood to have made a speech last night seen as a coded warning to Nick Clegg and Vince Cable to rein in some of their rhetoric on high pay. Today I hear someone won 45 mil on the Lottery in Hertfordshire. When you think of the colossal amounts won by individuals on the lottery in this country alone, you could share that to more people by making more smaller wins and spreading the love:-D

OOO I see the boss of RBS was thinking of resigning during the furore but he didn't. I would say to George Osborne 'You see they don't leave in droves as you infer as where are the vacancies in this economic climate?'

I thought Mr Cameron mentioned good capitalism which I believe means we embrace individuals/companies who create wealth for others as well as themselves, not just me me me and s*d the consequences.

A good idea, in principle I suppose. Ever likely to materialise in practice? Probably as likely as Mrs Thatcher wading back into Parliament on the back of the success of her 'biographical portait' in the Iron Lady haha.

I think it's been 'look after number one' in this country for a long time now. Indeed, in most of the western world. Wasn't it dear old Maggie who said 'there's no such thing as society...'?

I'm not in favour of everyone cutting all ties to wealth and materialism and moving into spiritual communes. However, a little more sense of community both on a smaller, and larger scale would be nice - in fact, I'd even say heart warming...:)

OOO I see the boss of RBS was thinking of resigning during the furore but he didn't. I would say to George Osborne 'You see they don't leave in droves as you infer as where are the vacancies in this economic climate?'

I thought Mr Cameron mentioned good capitalism which I believe means we embrace individuals/companies who create wealth for others as well as themselves, not just me me me and s*d the consequences.

Which is opposed to what exactly from the Wallace & Gromit man?

Er, cut, but do it a bit more slowly and not quite as much.

Er, well that's it really.

Oh no, there's good capitalism too.

Didn't somebody mention that already?

I've already said it's silly to compare people to cartoon characters, that's being polite:madgrin: BTW I replied with my own views on capitalism. No idea what Mr C really thinks.

and you see Fred that's why a coalition government was voted in by the people so the debate goes on as to the balance of how best to serve the nation. I believe also IMO even Mr C's cabinet have conceded cuts should be slower and less, not their original stance.

Anyway Fred you need to be more clear as to what you are trying to say.

I think it's been 'look after number one' in this country for a long time now. Indeed, in most of the western world. Wasn't it dear old Maggie who said 'there's no such thing as society...?

D'you know Phil I never forget that quote, I really must look into the phyche of the meaning.

I'm not in favour of everyone cutting all ties to wealth and materialism and moving into spiritual communes. However, a little more sense of community both on a smaller, and larger scale would be nice - in fact, I'd even say heart warming...:

Quite agree

Edited by determindator