• Tweets

• If anybody has any advice here, it would be greatly appreciated, I already suffer with pre-existing disabilities & have struggled with this so far. 
    • so return of goods order etc etc read upload  scan pages to jpg, redact in mspaint. the convert to and merge to one mass PDF  read upload and use the online listed sites for all 3 stages. do you want to keep the car? i will guess this was a manual paper claimform direct from the co.court or was it org sent from salford bulk processing and has just got reaq ssigned?      
    • Speaking of the reformatory boys, here they are with all of their supporters, some of whom traveled with them from miles away, all carefully crammed together and photographed to look like there were more than about 80 .. rather like Farages last rally with even fewer people crammed around what looked like an ice cream van or mobile tea bar ... Although a number in the crowd apparently thought they were at a vintage car rally as they appeared to be chanting 'crank-her'. A vintage Bentley must be out of view.   Is this all there is? Its less than the Tory candidate. - shut up and smile while they get a camera angle that looks better
    • in order for us to help you we require the following information:- Which Court have you received the claim from ? Canterbury Name of the Claimant ? Moneybarn No 1   How many defendant's  joint or self ? One Date of issue –  29/05/24 Acknowledged by 14/06/24  Defence by 29/06/24  Particulars of Claim PARTICULARS OF CLAIM 1.  By a Conditional Sale Agreement in writing made on 25th August 2022. Between the Claimant and Defendant, the Claimant let to the Defendant on Conditional Sale. A Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi (200 P S) 4x4 Wildtrack Double Cab Pickup 3200cc (Sep.2015) Registration No, ******* Chassis number ***************** (“The Vehicle”).  A copy of the agreement is attached  2.  The price of the goods was £15,995.00. The Initial Rental was £8500.00.  The total charge for credit was £3575.;17 And the balance of £11,070.17 was payable by 59 equal consecutive monthly instalments of £187 63. payable on the 25th of each month. 3.  The following were expressed conditions of the set agreement, Clause 8: Our Right to End this Agreement  8.1   Subject to sending you the notice as required by law, any of the following events will entitle us to end this Agreement: 8.1.2  You fail to pay the advance payment (if any) or any of the payments as specified on the front page of this agreement or any other sum payable under this Agreement. 8.1.3 If any of the information you have given us before entering into this Agreement or during the term of this Agreement was false 8.1.4 We consider, acting reasonably, that the goods may be in jeopardy or that our rights in the goods may otherwise be prejudiced. 8.1.5 If you die 8.1.6 If a bankruptcy petition is presented against you; if you petition for your own bankruptcy, or make a live arrangement with your creditors or call a meeting of them. 8. 1.7 If in Scotland, you become insolvent or sequestration or a receiver, judicial factor or trustee to be appointed over any of your estate, or effects or suffer an arrestment, charge attachment or other diligence to be issued or levied on any of your estate or effects or suffer any exercise, or threatened exercise of landlords hype hypothec 8.1.8 If you are a partnership, you are dissolved 8.1.9 If the goods are destroyed, lost, stolen and/or treated by the insurer as a total loss in response to an insurance claim. 8.1.10 If we reasonably believe any payment made to us in respect of this Agreement is a proceed of crime. 8.1.11 If steps are taken by us to terminate any other agreement which you have entered into with us. Clause 9.  Effect of Us Terminating Agreement 9.1 If this Agreement terminates under clause 8 the following will apply 9.1.1 Subject to the rights given to you by law, you will no longer be entitled to possession of the goods and must return them to us to an address as we may reasonably specify, (removing or commencing the removal of any cherished plates) together with a V5 registration certificate, both sets of keys and a service record book. If you are unable or unwilling to return the goods to us then we shall collect the goods and we'll charge you in accordance with clause 10.3 9.1.2 We will be entitled to immediate payment from you for all payments and all other sums do under this agreement at the date of termination 9.1.3 We will sell the goods or public sale at the earliest opportunity once the goods are in a reasonable condition which includes a return of the items listed in clause 7.1.4 9.1.4 We will be entitled to immediate payment from you of the rest of the Total Amount Payable under this agreement less: ( a) A rebate for early settlement ias required by law which will be calculated and notified to you at the time of payment (b) The proceeds of sale of the goods (if any) after deduction of all costs associated with finding you and/or the goods, recovery, refurbishment and repair. Insurance, storage, sale, agents fees, cherished plate removal, replacement keys, costs associated with obtaining service history for the goods and in relation to obtaining a duplicate V5 registration certificate 4, The following are particulars required by Civil Procedure Rules. Rule 7.9 as set out in 7.1 and 7.2 of the associated Practice Direction entitled Hire Purchase Claims:- a)     The agreement is dated 25 August 2022. And is between Moneybarn No1 Limited  and xxxxxxxxx under agreement  number xxxxxx. b)    The claimant was one of the original parties to the agreement. c)    The agreement is regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. d)    The goods claimed Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi ( 200 PS) 4x4 Wildtrack Double Cab Pickup 3200 cc (Sep2015} Registration No ^^^^^^^ Chassis number ***************** e)     The total price of the goods £19570 f)     The paid up sum £1206 5 g)    The unpaid balance of the total price £7505 (to include charges) h)    A default notice was sent to the defendant on 20th February 2024 by First class post i)      The date when the right to demand delivery of the goods accrued 14 March 2024 j)      The amount if any claimed as an alternative to delivery of the goods 7505 22 include charges 5.  At the date of service of the notice the instalments were £562.89 in arrears. 6. By reason of the Termination of the Agreement by the notice, defendant became liable to pay the sum of £7502 7. The date of maturity the agreement is 24th August 2027. 8. Further or alternative by reasons of  the Defendant breaches of the agreement by failing to pay the said instalments, the Defendant evinced an intention no longer to be bound by the Agreement and repudiated it by the said Notice the claimant accepted that repudiation 9. By reason of such repudiation the claimant has suffered loss and damage. Total amount payable £19570 Less sum paid or in arrears by the date of repudiation £12064 97 Balance £7505 (to include charges.) ( The claimant will give credit if necessary for the value of the vehicle if recovered.)  The claimant therefore claims 1.    An order for delivery up of the vehicle 2.    The MoneyClaim to be adjourned generally with liberty to restore,  Upon restoration of the MoneyClaim following return or loss of the vehicle. the Claimant will ensure the pre action protocol for debt claims is followed. 3.    Pursuant to s 90 (1)  of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. An order that the Claimant and/or its agents may enter any premises in which the vehicle is situated in order to recover the vehicle should it not be returned by the Defendant 4.    further or alternatively damages 5.    costs Statement of truth The Claimant believes that the facts stated in these Particulars of Claim are true. The Claimant understands that the proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes or causes to be made a false statement in the document for verified by statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth. I am duly Authorised by the Claimant to sign these Particulars of Claim signed Dated 17th of April 2024  What is the total value of the claim? 7502   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? No   Never heard of this   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? n/a Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? No   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After  Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? In a garage  Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes  Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Original Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? n/a   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? They said sent but nor received   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? None seen   Why did you cease payments? Still Paying,   What was the date of your last payment? Yesterday  31st May 2024   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? Yes on 12 Feb 2024   What you need to do now.   Can't scan, will do via another means as you cant have jpg  
    • Now that is an interesting article which adds afew perspective that I hadn't thought significant - but on reflection of the perspectives offered ... Now Starmer is no Blair, however 'blairite he may be perceived, but the Tories aren't tories and aren't even remotely liberal   The fast 'unannounced and unexpected election call from sunack may well be explained by the opinion linked that he hoped reform would be unprepared and effectively call a chunk of Farages largely empty bluster - making him look even more of a prat, leave scope for attacks on shabby reform candidates and mimimise core vote losses to reform - while throwing the 'middle ground' (relative) tories TO THE DOGS - and with the added bonus of likely pacifying his missu' desire to jogg off to sunny cal tout suite somewhat   thumb in the air - I expect about 140ish tory seats, but can hope for under a hundred Reform - got to admit the outside possibility of 1, maybe 2 seats with about 8% of the vote - but unlikely. I think projections of over 10% of the vote for reform is nudged and paid for speculation - but possible with the expected massive drives from Russian, Chinese and far right social media bot and troll prods targeting the gullible.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

depression facing investigation which is still not started after 8mths please help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone give me advice urgently?

I have been in my current employment for over a year. I was on probationaryperiod for 6 months. During this time I suffered a relapse in my fight againstdepression and was on anti-depressants. Before employing me my employers wereaware that I suffered from depression in the past.

I was told that I wasn’t doing so well at work by my manager and myprobationary period would be extended. At this time I told them that I suffereda relapse. Over a year later I am still on probation and currently off work 3 monthswith depression and stress.

I was lead to believe by the HR dept that when I was better I would returnto work and finish my action plan, and if completed successfully I would begiven my permanent contract.

On Friday I received a phone call from my HR dept to notify me that I wasbeing suspended and investigated for gross misconduct for a particular day atwork where I made a mistake (no one was harmed and mistake was unintentionaldue to stress and pressure I was under on that particular day). They said Iwill receive a letter stating all this on Monday.

Can someone please advise whether it would be better to hand in resignationthan go through the process of disciplinary action? If I was to resign could Iclaim any benefits to support me while I get better? Or if I get fired forgross misconduct can I claim benefits? I would love to be able to fight this,but don’t have the financial backing to hire a solicitor to review everythingand I am not even sure if I have a case.

As I am sure you can imagine this sort of news has not aided my struggle torecover from this current episode of depression and I am at my wits end. Notonly is my career going to end but chances are I will lose my house and couldultimately destroy me.

My GP is fully behind me and very supportive.

Thank you in anticipation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can someone give me advice urgently?

I have been in my current employment for over a year. I was on probationaryperiod for 6 months. During this time I suffered a relapse in my fight againstdepression and was on anti-depressants. Before employing me my employers wereaware that I suffered from depression in the past.

I was told that I wasn’t doing so well at work by my manager and myprobationary period would be extended. At this time I told them that I suffereda relapse. Over a year later I am still on probation and currently off work 3 monthswith depression and stress.

I was lead to believe by the HR dept that when I was better I would returnto work and finish my action plan, and if completed successfully I would begiven my permanent contract.

On Friday I received a phone call from my HR dept to notify me that I wasbeing suspended and investigated for gross misconduct for a particular day atwork where I made a mistake (no one was harmed and mistake was unintentionaldue to stress and pressure I was under on that particular day). They said Iwill receive a letter stating all this on Monday.

Can someone please advise whether it would be better to hand in resignationthan go through the process of disciplinary action? If I was to resign could Iclaim any benefits to support me while I get better? Or if I get fired forgross misconduct can I claim benefits? I would love to be able to fight this,but don’t have the financial backing to hire a solicitor to review everythingand I am not even sure if I have a case.

As I am sure you can imagine this sort of news has not aided my struggle torecover from this current episode of depression and I am at my wits end. Notonly is my career going to end but chances are I will lose my house and couldultimately destroy me.

My GP is fully behind me and very supportive.

Thank you in anticipation.

Hi, and welcome to the CAG...

a) When was that specific day you're making reference to in your post above?

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

Hi sadgirl,

I can fully empathise - I'm a nurse who has also suffered with stress n depression.

It is never a good idea, IMHO to resign whilst under investigation or disciplinary proceedings.

Can I ask, firstly, did you admit to the mistake prior to being 'found out'? And breifly, what did the mistake relate to - just briefly for example a meds error.

I may not be around much this afternoon but will do my best to support you and help if I can xx

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Hi Sadgirl... welcome to the forum. You will get some great advice on here.

You say you are a nurse, what kind, a health care assistant or RGN?

Do you suspect that this disciplinary hearing is because of your sickness and condition ie an excuse to use the incident as the foil to get rid of you? Have you union backing? Have you legal protection insurance for employment disputes? You can normally find this in your home contents insurance policy.

If it is an excuse is there any way that you can proves this, as it could be discriminatory.

Benefits are an entitlement and there are many. Perhaps the Benefits forum could help with specific questions you have.

Depression is a little understood by many, albeit it is one of the most common illnesses, have you got a specific diagnosis for your condition, sometimes that helps? What has you GP done to support you, in my experience they merely prescribe medication, you should explore if there are local organisations that support mentally ill people.

Finally, you may need a solicitor at some point, but again if you are up for a fight, some of the advice on here is good enough for you to try it on your own... it's up to you to decide if you are well enough to tackle it.

Hi bigredbus and kitten 1. thank you for replying.

the day in question was around the end of March and about 2 days into my new 3 month action plan, in which i had a list of procedures i had to be competant in. The particular incident relates to leaving a post op patient for 2 hours without performing the necessary observations. I honestly dont remember a lot about the day as my condition worsened and my memory is quite bad. I was pulled in for a metting the next day in relation to the mistake and I wasnt even aware that I had made any mistakes, but when they pointed it out I admitted my wrong doing. There was also a drug error the next day where I accidently gave a childs dose of Nasel spray to an adult. I went of sick about 2 days after the meeting as I was completly overwhelmed by the stress and mistakes and have not been fit for work since.

If I shouldn't resign, what are my options. I know that the investigation will take its toll on me and not sure if i could cope as I am a very sensitive person. I would have to presume my nusing career that I worked so hard for will be over as a result of getting fired for Gross misconduct....

Hi papasmurf. thnk you for reply. i am an RGN. I do have my suspisions that it is discriminatory as they have picked and prodded at me over every single thing i do no matter how small and insignificant. But this is a very difficult thing to prove and could also be a very dangerous accusation to make if it all goes flat on my face. I could lose everything and mount legal costs that i wont be able to afford if i lose.

They tried to get me in for a meeting a month ago and asked me to ask my doctor if I was well enough. My doctor decided I was not. Now that I was feeling a bit better they said "now you are feeling a bit better we have decided to inform you that you are being suspended and investigated for gross misconduct" so obviously any progress I have made in getting better has been completly negated.

I am in the RCN union which has been a bit useless so far, I asked my rep to come to a meeting about a month ago with me and he pretty much blew me off and said it was too late for meetings.

My GP has supported me with medication and sent me for CBT and always listens to me and my problems and seems to understand me problems.

I would love to be able to fight it but the way I am feeling one raised voice and I feel like breaking down and crying.

Hi bigredbus and kitten 1. thank you for replying.

the day in question was around the end of March and about 2 days into my new 3 month action plan, in which i had a list of procedures i had to be competant in. The particular incident relates to leaving a post op patient for 2 hours without performing the necessary observations. I honestly dont remember a lot about the day as my condition worsened and my memory is quite bad. I was pulled in for a metting the next day in relation to the mistake and I wasnt even aware that I had made any mistakes, but when they pointed it out I admitted my wrong doing. There was also a drug error the next day where I accidently gave a childs dose of Nasel spray to an adult. I went of sick about 2 days after the meeting as I was completly overwhelmed by the stress and mistakes and have not been fit for work since.

If I shouldn't resign, what are my options. I know that the investigation will take its toll on me and not sure if i could cope as I am a very sensitive person. I would have to presume my nusing career that I worked so hard for will be over as a result of getting fired for Gross misconduct....

The day in question was around the end of March, and we are now approaching mid-June... two and a half month elapsed since the incident and your employer has now decided to take action in relation to this specific incident. I am slightly suspicious as per their motive here, if I may say... They might well have waved their rights to pursue any disciplinary action in relation to this event due to the time elapsed between the incident and the suspension...

a) Were you absent between the day this incident happened and the day you have been informed of your suspension?

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

Have you legal protection insurance for employment disputes? You can normally find this in your home contents insurance policy.

in answer to the house insurance legal advise. the good news according to my policy is - What is covered - A breach of your employment contract

the bad news is - What is not covered - A breach of your contract of employment in the first 90 days of your policy

I only purchased new home insurance on May 18th, so that appears to be no good.

Hi bigredbus. the incident happend end of March I went of sick 3 days after due to the stress and have been off sick ever since. The first i heard about the suspension was yesterday.

I would nearly bet they are doing all this to try and get me to resign therfore they wont have to go through the whole thing and they get rid of me. win win for them! lose lose for me.

Not sure if i have option to resign as i havent exploered this option as of yet. i just dont know what to do.

If this all incident were to be as exact as their words about it... How would you qualify the incident? Serious enough to have been discovered immediately after it happened?...

it is never a good idea to resign. Go through the process, they have to adhere to procedure and the law. From what you have described thus far they should take your illness into account. I doubt they can sack you straight off and if they did you could fight it.

I havent checked it, but as it finished in May, I wouldnt think they would cover me for legal expenses after this time?
Depends when the incident started... you say it started in March.... best you check it and see if you are covered, as a first step. If you were all that you need to do is ask the insurer once you have a clear time line in place. Have you a union?

Good idea, i will try and locate it and see if that is an option.

I do have a union but they have been very unsupportive. I will be giving them a call on monday to see if they will be any more use now (not holding my breath though, all seems a bit of a hassle for them!)

who is the union? Sometimes, it is better to bypass the hospital / local reps and go direct to branch HQ as local reps are not always trained in some aspects of the law. I do have to say as well, it does not surprise me that the union is hopeless, my opinion is that having a good legal protection cover is better as the unions are there to serve themselves not their members. However some get good service.

If this all incident were to be as exact as their words about it... How would you qualify the incident? Serious enough to have been discovered immediately after it happened?...

another memeber of staff discovered the incident and reported it directly to ward manager. the first i reliased of the mistake was when i was pulled in on the meeting. No one was injered or hurt, but it had the potential to be serious enough if something had of happened. The patient wasnt ignored and was being checked by myself, but the actual obseravations were not performed and written down. there would be no record of me checking on the patient and therefore no proof that it happened in my deffence.

The Union is RCN (Royal Collage of Nursing) and yes, i completly agree. We are forced to pay for the union and have no choice in the matter, but when it comes to receive help from them it is just pathetic. I originally contacted them in relation to the probabtionary period being extended and the HR action plan to see what their advice would be. I was told "it is too late for meetings, i would suggest you resign"

that was not very useful.

I also meant to say I work for a private hospital, so it is all business orientated.

I will also be contacting the Citizens advice beuaru on Monday for advice also to see if they can advise best course of action.

another memeber of staff discovered the incident and reported it directly to ward manager. the first i reliased of the mistake was when i was pulled in on the meeting. No one was injered or hurt, but it had the potential to be serious enough if something had of happened. The patient wasnt ignored and was being checked by myself, but the actual obseravations were not performed and written down. there would be no record of me checking on the patient and therefore no proof that it happened in my deffence.

I do assume, therefore that the incident has been reported on the day it happened... As you said yourself, the incident could have potentially given rise to more serious consequences for the patient. Now, facing such occurence, a reasonable employer would have suspended you on the day, or the following day if more practicable... Two months and a half have elapsed and no dispositions have been taken by your employer to deal with this incident. Why now? should be the question.

You should write a letter stating that the incident happened at the end of March, and until the day you have been formally informed of your suspension, no action has been taken to either inform you of that incident or suspend you at a date closer to the incident. Request that they explain, or reason, their present actions and why did they wait until now to suspend you...

Oh bad luck. We have our own experiences with them. You may find that this aspect of the Equality Act 2010 will help http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/part/5/chapter/1/crossheading/trade-organisations However note that your legal insurers will not cover you because it is not a dispute with your employer rather than with the union. It may be of some assistance though especially as leverage to get help.

there has obviously been communications between your management and HR. Might be worth getting in to see your file ( make an appointment and ask when there... go prepared with a letter if they refuse you access ... they might want to cull it) and follow it up with a Data Protection access request and detail email letter and other documentary exchanges between them, including meetings they had to discuss your case. If it is because they want to get rid of you you need to make it difficult for them.

hi, you make good points and it may be worth my while asking this question in writing. i did ask on the phone on friday why it wasnt investigated at the time and why now? and HR told me "we were waiting until you got better before delivering this news"

as i was off sick from about 3 days after the incident (i think, my mind is so foggy now i find it hard to recall all the details) i suppose they have a valid point...

No... If the incident is considered serious enough to suspend you 'today', it was as serious on the day... and moreover, you were present on the premises for three days after the incident took place.

hi, the general consensus appears to say not to resign but try and fight it.

The outcome I want now is the best for me financially and health wise. if I go through with the tribunal and win I am still within my probationary period and they could just get rid of me after an agreed time to complete an action plan that I also believe is too hard to do, other members of staff who i talked to said it was very difficult and wouldnt know half the stuff that was on it.

I just want a simple life and stress free so I can attempt to get over my illness. I am hard worker and want to get back to work and believe if i do get fired for gross misconduct i will never work again. I love being a nurse and really enjoy looking after the elderly.

Hi Sadgirl

I am in exactly the same position as you so can totally relate to where you are coming from. I have been off now since early April after my dad had a major heart op and had to put my mum in a home....worst few weeks of my life.....just cry everyday! I got called into work for a meeting and they told me they are making me redundant prob due to lots of time off..........If someone has neva suffered from depression they will neva know! :sad: Things can only get better xx

Janb