ESA question

Quixotic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, looking for some information, if anyone knows, will try keep it as short as possible!

Claimed ESA, was on assessment rate then had to go through the whole ATOS WCA, the outcome of that was me being placed in the WRAG, once I had been placed on that I was given a back dated payment, I think it was the extra money that a person gets from being placed in WRAG, anyway, I appealed being placed in WRAG and after many many many months of waiting I got to the Tribunal phase, sent off all my evidence to them and i'm guessing they sent that to DWP to re-consider then received a letter from the Tribunal stating that the appeal has now lapsed because i've been placed into the Support Group, now my question is, should I be due any back dated payment from now being placed into the Support Group? only reason i'm asking is because Citizens Advice said I should and that my benefit should increase a little but none of that has happened and it's been roughly around 5-6 weeks since I received the letter saying I had been placed into Support Group, I know the amount will change a little but i'm not sure about the Support Group element of the payment being back dated or if it just starts from when the Tribunal says I was placed in it, I did call the benefit place but they didn't seem to have a clue......... which I found odd so i'm going to write a letter, just not sure what to write and if the above makes sense to anyone else?