Court Paper received :0(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted the below on the Black Horse forums but haven't received a response and could do with some help urgently please!

Received county court papers yesterday in relation to my Black Horse HP Agreement.

My head is a bit of a mess so my first post will be probably be ramblings until I can work out what to do as I just don't know where to start.

Took the agreement out in March 2009 for the following:

Hire Purchase - £17,562.96

Insurance - £1,216.20

I have missed or been late with many payments pretty much since the beginning with charges calculating £1,408.51 which come under the headings Due Date Charge, 10 Day Collection Activity Charge Fee Charged, Late Payment Interest and LPI Adjustment.

The court papers state that the unpaid balances are:

Hire Purchase inc LPI and Fees - £13,008.30

Loan inc LPI - £920.96

The court papers also state the claimant will agree to the following amounts:

Amount claimed as an alternative to delivery of goods - £13,929.26

Amount claimed in addition to delivery of goods - £5,060.79

I have the following questions to start with:

* Is the Insurance stated on the Agreement but worded Loan on the Court papers actually PPI?

* Can I claim back any of the charges and have this deducted from my total amount?

* Where did they get the amount from for 'amount claimed in addition to delivery of goods'?

I have a statement with all my charges and a copy of the agreement I was handed by the car dealer (minus my signature) and I have asked BH for a signed copy of the agreement but never received it. Am going to chase them up again for this now.

I really hope someone can help me asap. My hearing is scheduled for 15th November but not sure how quickly I have to return my forms to them?!

Please, please help . . .

Posted the below on the Black Horse forums but haven't received a response and could do with some help urgently please!

Received county court papers yesterday in relation to my Black Horse HP Agreement.

My head is a bit of a mess so my first post will be probably be ramblings until I can work out what to do as I just don't know where to start.

Took the agreement out in March 2009 for the following:

Hire Purchase - £17,562.96

Insurance - £1,216.20

I have missed or been late with many payments pretty much since the beginning with charges calculating £1,408.51 which come under the headings Due Date Charge, 10 Day Collection Activity Charge Fee Charged, Late Payment Interest and LPI Adjustment.

The court papers state that the unpaid balances are:

Hire Purchase inc LPI and Fees - £13,008.30

Loan inc LPI - £920.96

The court papers also state the claimant will agree to the following amounts:

Amount claimed as an alternative to delivery of goods - £13,929.26

Amount claimed in addition to delivery of goods - £5,060.79

I have the following questions to start with:

* Is the Insurance stated on the Agreement but worded Loan on the Court papers actually PPI?

* Can I claim back any of the charges and have this deducted from my total amount?

* Where did they get the amount from for 'amount claimed in addition to delivery of goods'?

I have a statement with all my charges and a copy of the agreement I was handed by the car dealer (minus my signature) and I have asked BH for a signed copy of the agreement but never received it. Am going to chase them up again for this now.

I really hope someone can help me asap. My hearing is scheduled for 15th November but not sure how quickly I have to return my forms to them?!

Please, please help . . .

Good afternoon Beakermee

Did you pay a deposit for the vehicle or did you part exchange your old one, or both?

Can you please scan in and post up the KEY FINANCIAL INFORMATION page relating to this Hire Purchase and Credit Agreement?

Leave your personal details out of course.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you for getting back to me. I part exchanged my other car.

Hope the attachment has worked?!

Thank you Beakermeep

Where is the Default notice?

Were you given pre-contract information by the trader?

Any cooling off period?

How did the Hire Purchase Agreement come to be made?

Have you acknowledged service of the summons?

Do you have a defence, if yes, what do you intend to defend with?

Have you sent the claimant a CPR 31.14 request for disclosure of copy of the documents he makes mention of in his pleadings (on the claim form)?

How much part exchange for your old vehicle?

Any other details that you can post as to the full circumstances of the series of events that led to the creditor issuing procedings against you would be most helpful indeed dear fellow.

Catch up with you shortly.

Kind regards

The Mould