RLP ISSUE (thread starter for Moonmoon6655)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am starting this thread for the above named individual as he is having problems negotiating the site.

Please respond as if you were directing answers to him. This is his post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am sorry if my English no good but i try to my best to explain my sister did swap the price want to get cheaper at Denbenham store she was on CCTV last thursday and staff took her to room then police recorded her details and said if she do again you arrested and gave her Form IM 3 and IM 3A mean Immigration 1971 section 6(2) and security CCTV staff gave her a paper RLPlink3.gif. she been very upset what she did she knows she made a big stupid thing she is 38 non british national but she married with british man currently she hold spouse visa. So Does she deportation?? she very scared to deportation. what RLPlink3.gif mean she still dont get letter

from RLP or police then what happends next? please give me advice and answer please.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi

Got your PM

I think you should read both of these.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/IDIs/idischapter13/section1/section1?view=Binary

http://www.kent.police.uk/about_us/policies/n/n016a.html

They give reasonable (although confusing) information about the potential of deportation.

Did your sister receive a caution?

Don't worry about RLP for now. I will ask around to see if anyone can offer some advice

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Can you please keep your query to one thread. Posting your question all over the forum won't get you the answers you need any sooner

please reply/use this thread with regard these RLP & any other questions you have.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I am reposting your PM here to get other views.

Form IM 3A NOTICE TO BE SERVED UNDER SECTION6(2) OF THE IMMIGRATION ACT 1971

TO.. my sister's name............Mrs.....

You have been (found to have committed an offence which carries with it,in addition to any sentence which the court may think proper,the possibility of a recommendation that you should be deported under the immigration act 1971. The notice attached sets out the grounds on which you may claim to be exempt from liability to deportation; for example,because you are a British citizen; or you are a commonwealth citizen and one of your parents was born here; or because you were resident here on....................... .........and have had your home here for at least 5 years(excluding any period of 6 months or more spent in prison).

A current passort will usually indicate if the holder is a british citizen and not therefore liable to deportation; and a commonwealth citizen may hold a certificate of entitlement in proof that he has the right of abode is not therefore liable to deportation.

You should study the notice carefully. If you think that any of the grounds for exemption applies to you,it will be up to u to prove it at the proper time, if the need arises.Meanwhile,you are asked to show that you have received the notice by signing the form of receipt below.

(The above is not part of the notice and should not be regarded as a statement of the law.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SERVICE OF NOTICE PURSUANT TO SECTION6(20 OF THE IMMIGRATION ACT 1971

I have been served in pursuance of section6(2) of the Immigration Act 1971 with a notice describing the classes of person in respect of whom a recommendation for deportation may,and may not, be made and containing a statement to effect of section 3(8) of that Act.

(Signed)..........she signed her name there....Mrs...

Date.... 13/10/2011

The security Denbemham gave her a paper of RLP.

and the police recorded her details Grounds detained by loss prevention for price swapping on items of fragrance and then gave her Form IM 3 and IM 3A.

she came uk as visitor for 6 months in 2008 and another continued then 2009 she married with a british man and now hold 2 years of spouse visa uk. she is Thai nationality.. she never do anything unlawful while she been in uk just this case first time. The police said if she do it again arrest her just word police warning.

So what do u think about the Form above and what should she do before late? she only was consulting me but husband still dont know. she was scared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am only guessing here but it looks to me as if your sister received a warning for the price swap and the police are saying that if she does it again, they 'might' report her for deportation. Until something happens, she won't know.

With regards to RLP. They will be writing to her so I think it would be in her interest to tell her husband.

answer post 9!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please look back at post 8 and post 9. In post 8 I gave my opinion and post 9 asks you for more details. Until this happens nothing more can be offered

Hi

She notyet receive the letter from RLP but you said dont worry about RLP but main stressful to her is The Form IM 3A. mention to your question Did your sister receive a caution? just a police lady said if she does it again the police arrested her i dont understand why she gave her that Form that Form mean terrible to me just she non british citizen it was really unfair she has never been detained or arrested before.

any advice welcome ..Thank you

RLP (Retail Loss Prevention) will probably send her an invoice which is why i posted your thread in this forum so when that happens the people on this forum can help.

As I mentioned earlier, it looks (to me) as if they have given her a warning/caution and it is highly possible that they issue the IM3 automatically when someone on a visa commits an offence.

To be absolutely sure what is going on, why not go with her to the police station and ask them. They will know

Some thoughts below (in red)

Can i call to ask instead go to the police station???

If you want to. On the paperwork she received their should be the name of the police officer who attended. If so, you can phone up the headquarters of the polie and ask which station he/she works out of and make an appointment to go and see the officer.

Your answer make my sister a little bit feel better..one question should she write the letter to Denbemhams store to apologise what she did. ?

She could do but to be honest, I don't think it would make much difference. It is likely that she is banned from entering Debenhams again anyway

Thank you

Hi

I have question

1. Did her case call criminal

2. The police report her case to Home office UK Border(Immigration)

3. Do her name in the data for report at the police station

4. She holding 2 years spouse visa Valid from 21/10/09 Valid until 21/01/12 so it is effect when she apply to british citizen or another visa

Thank you