Please help I have been commiting tax credit fraud

vinnie1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can't do much more than add my advice to the others - ring the tax credit office NOW, don't wait until they come back to you, that will just make it worse.

Confess to them just as you have here. If you lie or cover things up, again that will make it worse because once they are on to you, they will uncover it all.

There is little chance of your partner going to prison but you could and your best chance of avoiding that is to be fully open now.

We have so little detail that it is not possible to know whether your £80,000 calculation is accurate, but all we can do is advise you to make that call NOW.

• Haha 1

I'm beginning to doubt that this is genuine. We have all told you that the only thing to do is ring them immediately and be open and honest and it is unlikely that they would want you in prison costing the taxpayer even more money than you already have, but you still keep posting the same things. Just get on the 'phone before it is too late.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe Vinnie or Joemill; they are just trying to wind people up and waste their sympathies. ALWAYS take the initiative and find out what problem tax credits think exists. The deal with it. If you are in the wrong, admit it; if they are wrong, tell them so clearly with the full facts. Don't come her whining.

• Confused 1

• 8 months later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks