Credit Resource Solution

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,I've been trying to get PTP to accept a repayment plan, but they have passed my account onto CRS who want the full amount or are going to register a county court judgement.Does anyone have any experience with them?Thanks

keep whatever you have offered to one side, if you go to court, it shows your commitment, if it drags on, you may have the full amount anyway, put it away and consider it gone as though paid to them.

I just had a call from CRS. Awful people. I'm still upset by the call and how he talked to me. He said I should reloan!! What a joke. Said they would pass my account back to PTPD and they would take me to court. Don't know what to do, anyone experience of what PTPD might do next?

Has anyone got any suugestion for me or Citygirl? CRS text and phone all the time, but just get nasty when they dont hear what they like! any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey everyone! Still need help on this.They text alot and send emails, but never respond.SadI emailed PTP who have told me they have handed it all over to CRS

Hi, any more news or progress with this. I'm waiting for my debt to either be passed onto these people or the debt collection. Did they call you at work at all? If so was this a work number you gave them or one they found?

Nogerp, they will ring you with whatever numbers you supplied your pd loan company with. Truly awful people, up there with Mucky Hall. Don't let them bully you, when they didn't like what they heard they buggered off and I haven't heard tell of them since, re: my proposed payment plan. All huff & no puff, stick to your guns with these ignoramus's.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I had dealings with these today and have just googled them and their favourite line seems to be "if you dont pay then your creditor will issues a CCJ against you" when I tried to explain they couldn't do that as they hadn't defaulted me the guy started shouting at me on the phone and told me "you are in no position to tell your creditor what they are going to do next" or words to that effect. Phone call made me so mad.

I've advised I can't pay it so pass my file baxck as they refused a payment plan so I am not going to write a letter of complaint to them along with my proposed payment plan and then escluate it to OFT if they ignore me.

I would write a letter of complaint and a harrassement letter also - it's on here somewhere.

Clarity are debt collector type people who will agree a repayment plan with you (they'll agree to almost anything as long as you keep paying).CRS seem to just be used to try scare people into paying and after approx 30 days your passed onto another agency who will play ball.

CRS are the only company who made me cry on the phone. The guy I spoke to was insulting and just would not listen. I just ignored them and in 30 days they passed it to Clarity who will set up a plan.

I wasn't going to say but then made me cry and I've dealt with a lot of DCA's in my short life and these are the worse but I've wrote my complaint letters and quoted OFT rules on debt collection so I'm not going to let some loser on the phone make me feel like that again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've had 2 texts from these people regarding the reference Skype. They haven't called me but I have a feeling they will. If anyone could take a look at my post to offer advice I would be so very grateful! Many thanks!

My post is at CRS-texting-me-regarding-reference-SKYPE-Please-help