style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All of my debts have been sold to DCA and some of them keep changing hands quite frequently.

Do i list on the application form the original creditor or the DCA who now owns the Debt.

Theres one Debt about 4yrs old which i never hear from or know who owns it.

All I have is new credit report which lists the original creditor.

Thanks.

Edited by an4rew

All of my debts have been sold to DCA and some of them keep changing hands quite frequently.

Do i list on the application form the original creditor or the DCA who now owns the Debt.

Theres one Debt about 4yrs old which i never hear from or know who owns it.

All I have is new credit report which lists the original creditor.

Thanks.

Hi

Have a good look through the Intermediary Guidence notes link below - the creditors section 7 (page 41 highlighted) might help you -

http://www.i-m-a.org.uk/pdfs/intermediary-guidance.pdf

7.2 Name of creditor*

Please select from the drop down menu the name of the creditor. If from the drop down list the name of the creditor is not provided, please select „other‟. By selecting „other‟, the „other‟ button below will be made available to select. This will generate further boxes to be completed regarding the creditor‟s name and address.

Please Note If a debt has been assigned/sold to a debt recovery company, the applicant should schedule the details of the creditor who has most recently corresponded with them.

7.3 Roll or account number*

Please provide the account\roll number or reference that the debtor has in relation to this creditor.

Failure to provide a full and accurate account numbers may result in continued communications from your creditors.

Where applicable please also include details of any account / reference numbers in relation to any collection agency that may be involved in recovery proceedings.