bailiffs knocking at my old address for unpaid court fine!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have had a court fine for a dog fouling offence witch is strange in the first place because i have never had a dog! so the first i have heard of this is when my mum told me debt collectors had hand delivered a letter with a outstanding balance of 505.00, ok so first one is i dont have a dog so i could of never been given a fine an second my mum is very unwell an gets stressed out about debts coming to her door the letter is from marston group is there anythin i can do or will i just have to pay thisl, thank

You should wait for somebody more knowledgeable to confirm this, but, I think you just need to swear a statutory declaration stating that you have no knowledge of the fine and it will be sent back to court.

I'm sure some clever bod will be in here soon with links and templates to put you on the right path.

Somebody was given an on-the-spot penalty for dog fouling and they gave your name and address to the dog warden.

Phone the magistrates court in the morning and say you want to make a statutory declaration and they will tell you what to do.

DO NOT pay the bailiff anythng. They will just try and screw you over with their fees.

Professional property investor and conveyancer