Any help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

1st time user and post

I was wondering if anyone could help me in anyway. I have several debts which was getting paid through i company called Eurodebt at £65pm. I stopped the DD Jan 10 and haven't paid anything since. I started using Eurodebt 2003/2004. They dealt with my creditors I haven't had any contact with my creditors since around 2002. I am receiving phone calls and letters but don't answer my phone or contact them. I was wondering it my debt would be in the 6year clock or not because Eurodebt was dealing with them on my behalf.

Any help would be great, thanks

Hello there, as Eurodebt have been acting on your behalf they would be regarded as 'agents', this means that their payments would have reset the limitation period each time a payment was made.

What is happening with the debts at the moment?

Thank you for your mail back the information was just what i thought. Debt collectors are writing to threating door step collections. I haven't accknowledged them had one knocking on my door (wescot) but nothing since. I wondered if I could send them a CAA request as they are offering discount and full and final settlement. Any advise would be good thanks

Yes if they are offering discounts it usually means that they have little or nothing to back up their claim.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If you do go down the F&F route be careful to make any offer on your terms:

That they will not sell or assign any remaining balance to any other party and they

remove all CRA entries I seen these pop up some times years later.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: