style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had an interesting call fro crapital 1 legal dept.

They said they would like to ask for an extention. I said to put any request in writing however I would be answering in the negative. They said they needed a bit more time to work out the correct amount to pay back. I said they had loads of time when I made the first request and they refused to admit liability. I reiteragted that it was now in the hande of the court and we will stick to the couorts deadline.

was it wendy starr by any chance?

She asked me for an extension to file defence aswell I also told them they had had enough time already.

She said that her collegue was out of the office so they needed more time(a week).

I managed to get a default jugement against them because their defence was late but somehow that got taken back as the court said they did get it in in time afterall but I am not so sure.

blimey they kept that quiet

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Ok here is the working out for 1 premium and an interest rate of 20.89% APR (taken from statement) which is 0.05199%/day

£8.12 paid on the 18/09/2001 works out a 3567 days times the daily rate = £43.73 Totals £51.85 If it goes to court I would add the 8% £6.37 giving an overall total £58.22

So if I don't go to court I would be looking for £51 85. This calculation is carried out on all premiums.

Hi CAGer's,

I too am in a position now where this case is identical to one I'm currently in discussions with against Capital One.

Does anyone have the formula for calculating Compound Interest at an APR of 25.2%?

The amount of PPI that I had directly paid to Capital One (without any interest added was £3050.03).

I really wold appreciate your assistance in driving this matter forward and have followed the thread with great interest.

Regards

Grak

you need to start a new thread

of your own

you'll not get seen here

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...