Llloyds TSB Loan

RedCherry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would also use your own I&E form or get one from the CAB, this site or http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/budget_sheet.php?country=england_wales

If you can't afford RD, then get "Proof of Posting" from the PO counter, this is free.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi all i've posted on here before a couple of times - back story I have an outstanding debt with Lloyds TSB and NR. I have been trying to sort out a debt management plan which I am still in the process of trying to get them to answer my letters.

Anyway the purpose of this post is that I got some guy from NCI Resources that came to my house informing me that he was here on behalf of Lloyds TSB regarding my current account arreas I told him I wasn't able to talk as I had the health visitor here to see my daughter and he arranged to come back today at 3pm.

I was just wondering what this company was like since TSB never responded my request to freeze the interest and an income and expenditure form, is it worth engaging in conversation with these people or should I be warey?

no they have no right to neg anything with you.

and they'll prob charge you

have you previous threads

i'll find them for the history.

tell them to go away , they are only a DCA.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Red

He should not have turned up without an appointment and you DO NOT have to talk to him

It's up to you but my advice would be to tell him you will only deal with things in writing, you have no wish to talk to him and you will NOT be letting him in

This link is from the letter library and should help . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?441-If-you-do-receive-a-doorstep-visit-we-give-these-suggestions-to-Members.

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

5 threads merged

please keep to one thread per debt.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right, the fool that turned up at your premises can be told to foxtrot oscar if he dare show his face again, this is NOT how to deal with financial matters. If the muppet doesn't leave then call the Police 999 and have him removed.

All the letters you have sent, do you have copies and evidence that you have sent these?

You need to enter into their own internal complaints procedure and exhaust it before you will be able to escalate the matter to others.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!