Easy Living Furniture in Administration & Faulty Products where do I stand?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4739 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

11 1/2 Months ago I purchased a Leather Suite, also a 5 Year Certificate of Insurance, all by Credit Card.Today I discovered that the centre supports of the large settee have collapsed so I contact the Insurance Company to be told that I cannot claim as the goods are still within the Manufacturers Warranty, telling me to contact the retailer which is Easy Living Furniture who have now gone into administration. I spoke to someone in the store, however I was told to contact the Administrators by email, which I duly did, but I am doubtful of a reply. I also contacted the Credit Card Company but was told that I would have to write in as this was unheard off and they could not advise me! this suite with the Insurance cost me £2500. What can I do?

Unheard of? Lots of companies go into administration, and if people baught by credit card and didn't recieve their goods or they're faulty they make a claim from their CC co. Simples.

Have you got a reciept or your credit card statement that gives the transaction? This will be useful in pointing out the item to the CC co. Write to them (as people on the phones would rather sell you some junk over sorting your problems :p), tell them the problems and I'd imagine they'll sort this out ASAP.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar