Will they Talk Talk in court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if anybody had tried to take Talk Talk to court to reclaim the charges incurred whilst waiting for "free" broadband.

I am still waiting to know if they managed to use my MAC code to transfer me as it expired on the 7th July, but they haven't bothered to contact me to update me on the situation, and they are impossible to get through to.

As I have not received the service that I wanted, ie free broadband, and yet I still have to pay their ridiculous charge for international calls which I have no use for, surely they have either misled me with false advertising, or they are in breach of contract.

It's a shame they have been so shabby about all of this, because when I only used them for my phone calls they were all right.

If money is the route of all evil, I must be a Saint

• 7 months later...

if this problem hasn't been resolved, try using the Which Legal Service to settle this matter through the small claims court. The lawyers there will be able to assist you over the phone.

They are doing a special offer at the moment where you can get unlimited access to their lawyers for 6 months for the price of 3 and your whole household can use the service not just the member.