Arrow Global (dept I don't owe, they claim I do)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We write further to your correspondence.......

Arrow Global have a duty to record data accuratley with the credit reference agencies(CRA'S) and therefore obligated by law to update your credit file to reflect we are now the sole creditor of your account. We will not be able to remove the default.

As advised previously we are under no obligation to provide documentation which has been supplied. This is evidenced by the payments you made prior to allowing the account to fall into a default state. We suggest you make payment of the outstanding amount without further delay to avoid escalation to legal action.

A statement of account has been requested from orange and will be forwarded to you on receipt.

We trust this information assists in explaining how the debt has occurred and look forward to receiving your payment proposal.

Couldn't work out how to enlarge, typed by hand "word for word" and complete with grammatical errors.

thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,what's the story on the evidence of payments yo the account made by you?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Copy of e-mail sent to Tom Alexander Orange CEO and BCC arrow into :-)

Dear Tom

Both myself and my wife have had Orange mobile phone contacts for nearly two years now(Account number ) and are very happy with the service we receive.

However I am not so happy with the treatment I have received from an Orange assigned Debt Collection Agency chasing an alleged debt for an old Orange contract that I can categorically say is not owed by myself. I was first contacted by Arrow Global in October 2010 to say that a £104.00 was owed to them (). I immediately called their call centre to dispute. They said they would look into it and get back to me, they never did.

In May this year I made a mortgage application to which I was rejected, on looking into my Credit file to investigate I noticed that a Default Marker from Arrow Global was registered against me, hence why I was rejected for a mortgage. I have since sent several letters to Arrow to dispute the alleged debt and requested on more than one occasion for proof of the outstanding balance. They have totally ignored my request and continue to demand payment. I feel that I have a right to see evidence if I don't agree to what this company is saying.

I am now going to report this company to The Office Of Fair Trading for unscrupulous debt collection activities and to the Information Commissionaires Office (ICO) for recording incorrect, unsubstantiated and libellous information against my good name.

This is not a complaint about Orange; but merely to inform you of the unscrupulous practises being employed by a company working on behalf of Orange.

Well Tom I think it is time for the formal complaint to Orange as they are responsible

ultimately for passing the matter to Arrow,they have given the false information

and must be held responsible.

Cover all points again in the complaint.

Brig

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Cheers Brig, I've emailed the CEO and have had a standard "We'll look into it" response, so I'll wait and see. I just cannot get over these people, thick doesn't even cover it.

Thanks

Tom

If you use the term FORMAL COMPLAINT it puts an obligation on the company to respond.

Good luck keep us posted.

Brig.