Natwest Credit Card Charges

mizzbabyjess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Hope someone can help???

I have written my data protection letter and is ready to be sent off to Natwest to claim back charges on 2 credit cards.

Could someone let me know the most up to date address I should sent it to.

Thank you

:-):-)

• 6 months later...

Hi

I have received back from natwest the charges for credit card late payment on my account, I now need to work out the interest to be claimed.

Could some one advise me as to the amount of interest I claim, and if it is on the total amount or worked out differently.

Thank you

Thank you, have started entering all the info, just one question, when Natwest sent the charges they didnt put actual dates just the amounts for a month and what the charge was for eg 12.00 late fee Jan2006 & so on, when i put the months in on the spreadsheet it starts from the 1st of the month, for every new month, is that ok? sorry to sound thick.

thank you

You really need to have the actual date, which you should obtain from the actual statements. If you have any statements with a charge on, you could assume it's the same day each month.

Thank you, have started entering all the info, just one question, when Natwest sent the charges they didnt put actual dates just the amounts for a month and what the charge was for eg 12.00 late fee Jan2006 & so on, when i put the months in on the spreadsheet it starts from the 1st of the month, for every new month, is that ok? sorry to sound thick.

thank you

Ok thank you, I will have a look to see if I have any, I thought it was strange they only put the months with the listed charges. Once i find the date and enter it will that spreadsheet be ready to print & send off? alsowhat covering letter should I send with the spreadsheet?

Thank you

Post #31 here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?309037-Charges-older-than-6-years-***WON***-Compound-Int-t-and-**NO-SET-OFF**/page2

Remove the paragraph about Lincoln City Council if you are NOT going back furrther than six years.

Enclose a copy of your spreadsheet and send recorded.

ims