#LloydsTSB : Lloyds increased my overdraft to pay their charges

mhill716600
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I was with the Lloyds tsb and had an Authorised overdraft of £700.00. When there was not enougth monies to pay their monthly charges they increased my overdraft ( without my permission)

dispite letters regards to my money problems they kept increasing the overdraft to cover charges, the balance is now £2,684.47.

Apex have taken over the debt and i have sent letters but have had no reply.

Any ideas anyone?:|

Regards

MH

are you saying that they increased your authorised overdraft? Or do they simply keep adding your charges on and call it an unauthorised overdraft?

Hi Bankfodder, just had a look at my statments,

I was reducing my overdraft by £50.00 per month, i got it down from £3,000 to just £1,000.00 but then started having money issues, this is when they increased my overdraft firstly to £1270.00 on the 04th June 2008, then £1620.00 on the1st Dec 2008,then to £1830.00 on the 8th Dec 2008 i started paying in monies to try and cover some of the costs, but was struggling when they then increased my overdraft to £2420.00 on the 15th July 2009, and once again increased it to £27100 on the 31st Aug 2009.

I did not ask for these overdraft increases they were done so they could add THEIR CHARGES.

I know it was increases in overdraft as it states at the top of the statments.

Regards

MH

Hi Bankfodder, just had a look at my statments,

I was reducing my overdraft by £50.00 per month, i got it down from £3,000 to just £1,000.00 but then started having money issues, this is when they increased my overdraft firstly to £1270.00 on the 04th June 2008, then £1620.00 on the1st Dec 2008,then to £1830.00 on the 8th Dec 2008 i started paying in monies to try and cover some of the costs, but was struggling when they then increased my overdraft to £2420.00 on the 15th July 2009, and once again increased it to £27100 on the 31st Aug 2009.

I did not ask for these overdraft increases they were done so they could add THEIR CHARGES.

I know it was increases in overdraft as it states at the top of the statments.

Regards

MH

are you still paying these robbers at the lloyds tsb?. if i were you mate i would change bank and tell the lloyds were to sick THEIR CHARGES

Hi Rhos, I am not with them now i took advice from the CAG,and opened a parachute account, this account is with Payplan at present and they are paying them £10.00 per month, the account is now being handled by Apex?

I am just wondering if the banks can increase your overdraft to cover their charges?

Cheers

MH