Call credit stopping my Mortgage with records over 6 years old

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently had my Mortgage application approved and we were finalising the last bits with the solicitors when the bank contacted me to say that they had done "further checks on me" and found information on a call credit report for 2 addresses I lived at. One from 9 years ago and one from 6 and a half years ago. I have a clear experian report. I did default on A LOT of credit, most of which i wouldn't be able to tell you who i owed, however this was all over 6 years ago - and although i've not made any payments at all in relation to them, my understanding is that these should be wiped off my credit files now. Also these addresses shouldn't appear on any check now either.

I've tried to obtain my call credit file but it has not been posible using their online options and i have had to post off for it. I have had no response to my emails to them either.

My questions really are:

1. Can this happen, can a lender take this information into account even when they have acknowledged it shouldn't be on my file?

2. What's the best way for me to tackle call credit?

3. Any other help/advice you can offer me!!!!

Thanks in advance

How about sending a copy of your up to date Experian report Call Credit is always

incredibly out of date.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: