A few questions re: bright house & perfect home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all *wave* I have been a follower of this site for a long time now because i was planning on using bright house a while ago but after discovering this website and reading the huge amount of problems etc...decided against it.

But now a time has come that i really need to use 1 of the stores but I'm puzzled as to;

Why perfect home doesn't have a website? I have searched like crazy for it!

And, I have noticed with bright house you need 2 references. What would happen if i ordered something like a tv. Then moved address to somewhere far far away? lol

could I suggest you get a catalogue (like Kays etc) or find someone with one the price in there may be about 10% dearer than high street but the price you see is the price you pay I use them to purchase things and 20 weeks later its mine all done and paid, I know people who have gone to Bright house and now are paying virtually their entire wages over on payments. Please try and avoid them.

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

could I suggest you get a catalogue (like Kays etc) or find someone with one the price in there may be about 10% dearer than high street but the price you see is the price you pay I use them to purchase things and 20 weeks later its mine all done and paid, I know people who have gone to Bright house and now are paying virtually their entire wages over on payments. Please try and avoid them.

Hi padja, thanks for the advice and it has been taken into account. I don't think i explained the bottom paragraph of my thread right for you though.

I was thinking of ordering something from either bright house/perfect home and having it delivered to my current address, but im moving away in 4 weeks. If i was to move and not tell them, what would happen? (I'm moving into a house with a friend right down south, over 100 mile away) and won't actually be registered there either.

Hi all *wave* I have been a follower of this site for a long time now because i was planning on using bright house a while ago but after discovering this website and reading the huge amount of problems etc...decided against it.

But now a time has come that i really need to use 1 of the stores but I'm puzzled as to;

Why perfect home doesn't have a website? I have searched like crazy for it!

And, I have noticed with bright house you need 2 references. What would happen if i ordered something like a tv. Then moved address to somewhere far far away? lol

Perfect Home only has a recruitment website at the moment.

I was thinking of ordering something from either bright house/perfect home and having it delivered to my current address, but im moving away in 4 weeks. If i was to move and not tell them, what would happen? (I'm moving into a house with a friend right down south, over 100 mile away) and won't actually be registered there either.

Surely just breaking into your neighbour's house and stealing their TV would be easier? You wouldn't need any references at all, and no boring forms to sign... (By the way, you're too early. It's not April Fools Day yet!)

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

But just in case the above quote is NOT an early April Fools Day joke...

Upon discovering that their goods were obtained by deception, BrightHouse would almost certainly report the matter to the police, and a formal police investigation would follow.

Hope this helps

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

But just in case the above quote is NOT an early April Fools Day joke...

Upon discovering that their goods were obtained by deception, BrightHouse would almost certainly report the matter to the police, and a formal police investigation would follow.

Hope this helps

Lefty

:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...