Experian: What's going on?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I signed up with experian back in 2009.

Never had a problem until November last year. Now my credit file is looking rather odd.

I did have my current bank account and current loan on there, but they've myseriously disapperared? My three mobile broadband arrangement was on there but that's now gone too.

I have a default from natwest dated 04/2007 three times! I do have a default from natwest but it shouldn't be there 3 times!

A barclay loan is there 3 times as settled. It is a settled account but there is only one account not 3!

and a default with vanquis bank is there 3 times. But each of these 3 accounts are the same account, same balance same date.

What the heck is going on? Why do I have three of everything that's left? and nothing of my current account, overdraft, current loan and mobile agreement?

Any help would be appreciated as I just do not get what's happened?

I just logged into mine and the same thing has happened for a default - showing 3 times as settled in full - I never paid it lol.

Also my credit score has magically gone from less than 500 to 816!

Experian been smoking something?

Mines the same three of every account that's been settled or not and one default has been trebled .three lots of same dates three same defaults .it shows iv had sixty odd accounts ???

Credit Expert glitch...usually happens because your profile address has doubled up....it won't show like that on the actual databases tho..give them a call and they'll fix it for you.