sunsetrach v barclays

sunsetrach
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been offered a settlement from Barclays which I accepted as part payment but stated I was going ahead with the full claim. (I have not received this part payment.) I have issued an online court claim, but having read through the step-by-step information in the Libraries section, it states that after two weeks if I have not heard from the bank that I need to apply for judgment. What is this and how do I go about it. I need to apply for this Thursday as 14 days will have passed.

I have been offered a settlement from Barclays which I accepted as part payment but stated I was going ahead with the full claim. (I have not received this part payment.) I have issued an online court claim, but having read through the step-by-step information in the Libraries section, it states that after two weeks if I have not heard from the bank that I need to apply for judgment. What is this and how do I go about it. I need to apply for this Thursday as 14 days will have passed.

what does the mcol site say if ackmnowledged they have 28 days if not then apply for judgement on line.:D

Presumably, where you issued your online court claim ..

MCOL = Money Claim On Line

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Victimnomore

By day, quiet unassuming bank customer - but, by night, .. .. .. .. ..

Barclays Case1

14/03/07 **WON** FULL settlement £3358.39

Barclays Case2

08/09/08 Prelim: please give me my £187.91 back.

Halifax Case1

14/03/07 **WON** Refunded £728 (including £54 costs)

Halifax Case2

08/09/08 Prelim: please give me my £268.24 back.