Discharged Bankruptcy & Equifax/Experian

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Folks,

I have just ordered my credit report from experian and equifax, and I'm a bit confused on how some information is recorded on my file. Experian is more of a concern.

I was discharged from bankruptcy in November 2010, I bought my credit reports, everything seemed ok except for entry's from Welcome Finance...:scared: They seriously make me ill, and caused me so much bother, to the extent I had to change mobiles numbers and change jobs...

Anyway, some files are showing as defaulted, but file updated for the period to ././..

Welcome finance are showing as 6payments or more late... No payments have been made for 3 years, and these were included in my bankruptcy order. Experian told me to send my discharge papers and they will update my file, equifax have told me to contact .... Welcome... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've send Equifax a copy of my discharge papers anyway.

Has anyone had similar experiences, clearing up their credit files - post bankruptcy? I'm also not entirely sure on how to contact Welcome or what I should include in my letter... If anyone provide any useful information or previous threads, I'd be EXTREMELY grateful... I'm preparing for war.

Thanks Millions :)

WelcomeExperian.jpg

WelcomeEquifax.jpg