Granted reposession

maskean1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there , i went to court yesterday and the judhe granted reposession, i have no idea what to to do,i have 2 young boys 10 and 7 i am in arrears of £5000, i have searched all over the net and cant find the answer i want anywhere, if i was to find the full arears and pay it off would i be able to stay in my home ??? Thankyou xx

please can some1 point me in the right direction, we are able to pay the monthly mortgage and pay the arrears, i just dont know which way to turn, i cant lose my house, i dont want to let my 2 boys down, i have no idea what to do, please please help !!!!

Update on this, when i went to court yesterday it was because i had put in a n244 i think its called,to suspend the eviction, anyway it got dismissed,so i thought right well i have 28 day to try and sort something out,little did i know that no i didnt,because the proper court date was 10 this morning(which i didnt realise was still going ahead), was trying to sort something out first thing this morning when i noticed a van out side and 3 men, i wen out and asked what they wanted and he replied i am a locksmith to change your lock and a bailiff was there also to kick me out, omg what the hell was i going to do, anyway rang my mum who lives close by and she came down, i kept the 3 men at bay in the back garden while i rang up my mortgage provider (kensington) to try and sort something, thankfully i got a nice guy on the other end and i explained what was happening( i was very shakey and crying) and he went and spoke to his manager, my mum offered to pay £2000 over the phone and they have accepted and they spoke to the bailiff and called of the eviction, i have no idea what i would have done with out my mum,she is my life saver, but to all thoses people who think it is to late once eviction has been granted IT IS NOT, never again will i let myself get in that position again......

• 2 weeks later...

What was the reason for the judge dismissing the case ?? if you can pay the monthly installment plus something towards the arrears I'm surprised at his decision

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Please will you read this and see if any of the elements of the FSA decisions apply to you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?700-Hot-news-for-anyone-who-has-suffered-mortgage-arrears-charges-irresponsible-lending-or-other-unfair-lender-conduct

Howmuch have you paid in arrears charges and how much of the outstanding debt is comprised of charges.