Link/MBNA offerd me a Tomlin Order

whyus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have received a Tomlin order offer in respect of court proceedings by Link on behalf of MBNA, the case has not yet been alloctaed and I have sent a CPR 31.14 request. In fairness I thinkI will end up having to pay having read the recent stories from the CC Judges etc.

My question is should I attempt to recalim any excessive charges on the account, if so would this delay the court proceedings.

Or should I accept the Tomlin Order but ask for a reduced monthly amount.

Debt is for £4322 on a credit card taken out October 2008.

Thanks.

No nothing agreed and the matter still hasn't even been to court or papers issued so you may be right they could be aslking me to agree to something before they proceed to court.

Tell them to get lost, they are trying to prevent you from defending their charges, way of dealing with you and their additions to your account.

If you accept the Tomlin order and default on it they can go straight for further enforcement other than a CCJ and will probably go straight for a sale order....

Tomlin orders are not worth it for the defendant, it is a bit like giving somebody a rusty car and expecting them to turn it into a Ferrari..