Private parking company request for info - advice please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did my reply get deleted? ;)

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

did my reply get deleted? ;)

Reply???

Nothing has been deleted

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Devsen,

I suspect that Spartathisis was highlighting the levels they go to-not promoting them

Sorry Spatathisis I did not realise that you were being sarcastic...perhaps saying something like how low they get by making cases...is this actually legal what they say in their web site? The ASA is now getting powers to investigate and penalise firms making false claims on web sites perhaps this could be referred to them?

"Under section 143 (1) of the Road Traffic Act 1988 - The registered keeper should know at all times who is driving a vehicle and to ensure they are insured,"

Whilst that may be the case, it does not mean that you are required or allowed to divulge that information.