MBNA CCJ/CO (Rest K) - sold to Marlin

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to but would it really get me anywhere? All i'm concerned with at the moment they have a restriction! i just want to pay this off at a pace i can afford at this present time with current finances, i know they can't force a sale, but this being mbna they will want blood out of a stone vis-a-vis payments...

( also told me that if they try for an order of sale:???: on a restriction, who is this DJ and i have offered an installment payments and they refuse the amounts, that the court would not look favorably on the .....)

Stick to your £20 Bilious not a penny more (as set by the Court in the original Judgment) They have their restriction, they have been warned by the DJ

there is nothing more they can do but accept. Continue payments on the date and guard those receipts.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Oh i will do andy thank you, funnily enough just through the door has come the witness statements and all the crap mbna were supposed to send me before the 24th how does that work then? i sent all my stuff to them in plenty of time they send theirs 2nd class dated the 22nd and it arrives today!!!!!!

Guess i will wait till i get the court cr@p through and then let you guys know what it says just want a nights sleep lol....

Have the judgement through doesn't mention anything about the installments that I was paying just costs added to the judgment. Etc etc will post it tomorrow minus details, bit worried that they can add interest tho any ideas?

Hi Billious

No more interest will be added.

Bit confused, you already have a judgement.

Is this the original from the initial ccj or something in relation to the C/O.I will try to access tommorow.

I think you need to reapply to the court to get a specific amount to pay stipulated by the judge.

You already had this but this has been changed(disgracefully in my opinion)

but there you are.

So you currently you have a forthwith judgement,pay immediatly.Change this through the courts,you have plenty of ammunition, particularly the previous installment order.

I believe this will give you peace of mind.I have done this.

Nothing to worry about.

Cadbury

Hi cad this is from the co judgment.. just says that co is allowed to go forward costs added to judgment 15 th Oct etc no mention of the original installment order? As said will post it tomorrow, but what do I need to send off now and again what's it going to cost...

Have the judgement through doesn't mention anything about the installments that I was paying just costs added to the judgment. Etc etc will post it tomorrow minus details, bit worried that they can add interest tho any ideas?

Bilious

I thought the Judge said you were to put your payment offer to the claimant and if the claimant rejects it, then the court will not look favourably upon him?

Offer the claimant £20 per month and wait for his response, in fact, ask him to provide his response to said offer within 14 days of receipt of your proposal.

Kind Regards

The Mould

1. Charge created by order continue

2 the interest of the judgment me. Described in the schedule below stand charged with payment of the sum xxxx the amount now owing under a judgment or order given on 15th October by northampton in claim number xxx together with any further interest becoming due and cost of application etc.

3. Is my address etc.

4. Costs added to judgment.

What's this mean chaps? Have I been shafted, yet again???

Edited by bilious

As of said date - 15 October 2010, the Judgment was owing, the claimant has succeeded with his app for CO, however, you only need offer the £20 payments bilious, because that is all you can afford at the present time.

Have you still continued with the £20 payments anyway?

Kind Regards

The Mould

So send em a letter offering the twenty pounds payments or an email? And continue at the moment with my payments??? And my major worry, can they force a sale or not on the back of this????

Where is the order of the 15th Oct 2010 Bilious? if thats the original judgment ie £20pm then

you are all sorted and finished.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

hi andy do you want the original ccj up? that is indeed for the installments of 20 pounds per month!!!!

So do i need to ask them for their acceptance of the 20 pounds a month or not?

Thats the original ccj before they were awarded the forthwith after that even tho i didn't / haven't missed a payment!!!

Thanks for your input!

judgement for claimant.pdf

No you dont need to do anything as per your latest upload

It is ordered " the amount now owing under a judgment or order given on the 15th October 2010 "

That judgment ordered £20 pm

Where it states 12th Jan 2011 I assume thats the ICO.

Andy

Yep that's the ico!

just carry on paying them the 20 pounds and see what happens with them or press for something in writing?

have asked repeatedly for their account to set up a standing order, but this being mbna not exactly compliant in anything are they! especially a week after my hearing i get the paperwork i was waiting for!!!

Thanks for your help andy!!

What does it mean by the interest bit???