Capquest chasing for Vodafone......help needed please*Resolved*

Wisingup
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wisingup,

Thanks again for your time on the phone during the week and thanks for returning to the thread to confirm that your case has been resolved to your satisfaction.

I'm pleased that my intervention has brought about some relief for you and your family and I hope that our actions will result in Christmas and the New Year being more enjoyable for you all.

Fox, thanks for taking care of the title amendments and update to the settled cases stickie.

Rebel and BB, thanks for taking an interest and assisting Wisingup from the start.

Kind regards to all,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi

I have had a nasty letter in the post today from Capquest stating that court documents are being prepared, that they have done a ccj search at my home and I do not have any (they are correct as I dont) and to boot they have added £100 to the balance.

help..... do I just ignore?

Hi Wisingup,

Thanks for letting me know about this - I think you tried to PM me about this but my inbox was a little full.

Could you let me know the date of the letter at all so I determine whether this was sent prior to my intervention last week?

You can disregard the letter anyway but in the event it was sent after we spoke I'll get things sorted out at this end.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

do I just ignore?

YES, but not before making a complaint about cr@pquest to the OFT&TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Imbeciles of the highest order!

Adding fabricated fictitious amounts to alleged debts, they never learn do they...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

hello

the date of the letter was 8 Dec.

and can I report them for adding money to my account, which clearly was without explanation as to what the £100 was for? They have written to me twice at a cost of 36p x 2 = 72p.... £100 should cover it? sorry I know I am being crass, just shocked thats all. :-(

Hi Wisingup,

Thanks for coming back to me.

By the looks of it this's purely a crossover in the administration process so I wouldn't worry.

Rest assured that the proposal we discussed last week remains in place.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 2 months later...

Hello

I am posting this evening because when I got home tonight there was a letter from Vodaphone with a balance that was incorrect and asking for full payment, I have stuck to my payment plan as agreed, first payment due and made on 28th jan and seecond payment due and paid on 28 Feb..... can anyone offer me any help please, do I ignore or fo I call Vodaphone?

Hello Wisingrup....I notice Lee from Vodafone has posted on your thread here, give him a chance and i'm sure he should be able to help you/answer your question. I think it may be the case that you have been sent an automated letter. if you are sticking to the agreed plan, then you should have nothing to worry about.

• Haha 1

It is nothing to be concerned about at all, as you say, you have maintained the payments as agreed by both parties, so there will be NO, legal action or otherwise, it will merely be an admin error, or an oversight, however I would entertain their complaints procedure as it is only once customers complain that they then look at where they are going wrong, as my landlord is now finding out!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

you are right, but not sure who I would complain to as this has been agreed with Lee? and when I call to make a payment it takes me almost 15 mnutes to even get to make a payment, I get passed from pillar to post, to be honest its almost worth it because I get to make the paymen and its a step closer to paying off what I owe which is ultimately what I want.

Go straight to their official complaints procedure, and you need to exhaust it, keep a log of all the hoops you have to jump through in order to make a simple payment, is it a free phone number or are you being charged for the privilege?

Hello

I am posting this evening because when I got home tonight there was a letter from Vodaphone with a balance that was incorrect and asking for full payment, I have stuck to my payment plan as agreed, first payment due and made on 28th jan and seecond payment due and paid on 28 Feb..... can anyone offer me any help please, do I ignore or fo I call Vodaphone?

Hi Wisingup,

Although I'm not sure what's happened here I'll get this looked into and will come back to you as soon as I can.

I've PM'd Lee to get back to you. ;)

Thanks for flagging this cerberusalert.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hello All

I have spoken with Lee and I have no reason to panic, my plan is up to date and still active.

I carry on as normal!

thanks Lee

You're welcome Wisingup.

I'm pleased that we've able to get things cleared up for you and that you're happy to continue as previously agreed.

I'll mark the thread **Resolved**

Thanks for taking care of the honours here cerbs.

Well done, see there was no reason to panic after all...!

Hi Bazooka Boo,

I was always confident of us being able to get to the bottom of what had happened here.

Kind regards to you all.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK