I am fine

Guest Cartaphilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

It's where to start really. Firstly, I am hugely embarassed, but ... Things have become so very complex in life, that whilst I give a lot of time to others, the one person I need to help is right now: myself. My health took a major nosedive recently, which is also having a very negative impact on me, and I have found myself unable to cope with that, how it's affected me along with other things going on. I realize it has affected me very deeply.

I will also apologize for anyone I will have worried with my message. Things have been very intense these last few months. I lost a very good friend with the side effects of it, whom has stood by me throughout all of it and times before. This isn't like me and I know that. I can't explain myself very well, I fail miserably when it comes to that. I am very emotional, and it's that side I have ignored. I am always looking out for others, but never myself I think I am saying.

I've got to get myself sorted out is what I am saying, before any more destroys me. I will always fight against things, but I can't continue to fight against myself which is what I am doing right now.

I have to break this cycle now, if I can and drag myself back up in life back to where I was before any of this began.

Nothing to apologise for Cart.;-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

A car in reverse is more likely to crash. Therefore, going back would not help at all. The future must look really bleak at the moment, and will inevitably play on anyones mind. Nothing to look forward to. It's coming to that time of year which in turn will make the already depressed even more depressed. Luckily, I spoke out (albeit only to my GP), but the feeling of relief was imense. I felt I was no longer losing it. I thought if I told him things, he would think I was a looney. I personally think it is much easier to speak to a stranger than a friend. So you can speak out all you want here as we are friendly strangers.:-)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

hey cart

dont take this the wrong way

but we dont care!!!

it matters not to us

we are here to help, end of

fire away.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello and welcome to the supposedly, allegedly loony club :)

Oh heck I forgot where I parked the broom...

BB :)

It's in your knicker drawer darling.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.