Angie's Claim.... HELP NEEDED!

angiekaren
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm takin hte first steps of claiming. Luckily for me i had the bank statements i needed already, and have just totaled up the charges to a grand total of £904.39!!!

I can't wait to get things moving.

I may be being a little slow but i keep seeing there is a step by step process, but i cant find it! i have been reading the FAQs but im just still a little confused by exactly what i need to do first.

Do i need to make table of the charges im claiming for and send them with a letter?

If anyone can point me in the right direction i should then be able to fgure things out! :D

Hi Angie,

There's plenty of useful templates to help with your claim and to help you total your charges up (although you've done this step), the spreadsheets also help you work out the 8% interest amount should you need to make a court claim at any point. The templates are here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

The Step by Step guide (which is really useful) is in the FAQS section here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

under step by step instructions.

Don't forget to have a read through other peoples cases to see how they've got things done too, then you can always post here in your thread with any questions you can't find the answers to.

Best of luck!

Joe

My original 2006 claim - Victorious!

13/06/2006 - Sent Data Protection Act Request (NatWest), recorded delivery.

19/06/2006 - Sent preliminary letter, requesting £3483

17/07/2006 - Sent LBA for revised figure of £3601 (after finally managing to open a parachute account with Lloyds TSB!)

07/08/2006 - Filed Moneyclaim for £4401

11/09/2006 - Defence received from Cobbetts

25/09/2006 - Sent AQ to court and CPR18 response to Cobbetts

30/09/2006 - AQ due at court

25/10/2006 - *WON* Cheque for full amount received from Cobbetts

"Things are made of littler things that jiggle"

- Richard Feynman

Thanks for the advice and good wishes people!

I was being blind and i have now found the step by step instructions, i've done the first letter telling natwest how much i am claiming back and made a spreadsheet listing the dates and amounts my claim is made up of.

I have a question though.... does the 14 days mean just stright 14 days, or is it 14 working days?

I'm going to get jotting the projected dates in my diary so i know where im at!