Hydra-vs-RBS

HydraUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

GAH! Manager's face was a picture, so was the teller's...tried to fob me off with 6 days clearance cos it's a large cheque, but I pointed out that this would be the day before disclosure was due and I wasn't going to discontinue until the £££'s are in the account. Suddenly 3 days is acceptable. OKAY.

Asked about new charges, apparently B.M. is only allowed to authorise £50 refund...HA! Quick call to TMcL in order tomorrow, I think.

Nipped into Sainsbury to grab a couple steaks and bottle of posh pop to celebrate, only to discover I left my card at home!! AAAArgh! lol

Oh well...the weekend is looming! Time to kick out the jams.

Big respect and much gratitude for all those involved in this with me, notably -

GlennUK

Livelylad

Mcuth

T4FF

Sparkie

Willow

and various others who have consoled and supported throughout....

Going to have a few weeks off before I am back for round's 2-4 (pre 6 years personal account, wife's old NatWest account and an old business account I've found a stack of statements for.) Will find time to scan all relevant documents into the thread for completeness.

Donation to follow.

Thanks ALL!

Phil

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my God !!!! - WELL DONE - I have followed this with bated breath, and it was worth every second. I am made up for you geezer !!!!

I only wish mine was as straight forward !!!!???!!!

Go out and treat her indoors like never before you guys deserve it !!!

Please as punch - damn running out of expletives !!!

Flyboy80

01.08.06 - RBOS - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request

01.08.06 - Alliance @ Leicester Credit Card - S.A.R sent

03.09.06 - £495 owed - Alliance and Leicester sent cheque for £130 - Accepted as partial payment

03.09.06 Alliance & Leicester - LBA letter sent to recover remainder

Tremendous mate, well done & much congratulations :)

(don't spend it all as quickly as I spent mine, LOL! :D)

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement

Only just picked up again on your thread, that is one bit of brilliant news, good on yer mate have a drink on me ...oh forgot to tell you your paying,

nice one.

I,ll tell the boys at the club ,,,,,,,Sir Fred Goodwin ....oh sorry my names really sparkie

Hydra, you are an inspiration, a legend, a hero (specially to the Mrs I should think!)

Well done, have a wonderful time spending it! - OH and please don't go too far away, many here will need your guidance including me!

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!

:lol: Sweetrevenge :lol:

Don't get mad - get even!

If I've helped you please hit my scales 'n' bump my rep!

RBS (My A/c) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent /10/06, statements rec'd 20/10; Prelim sent 3/11/06, s*d off letter rec'd 20/11; LBA sent 28/11, Settlement offer rec'd 18/12

WON at LBA with compound contractual interest £607

RBS BF Account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 4/11, part response rec'd 28/11, further info sent 3/12 awaiting statements at 20/12, Sent LBA 19/01/07. Received all statements resulting in 3 claims, £1,278, £4,279 and £7,250(!) all with contractual interest.

This is now very out of date!!!!

Well done mate...since we started reading your thread, its kept us enthralled, and of course concerned!

However, this is a massive victory, not just ot yourself BUT everyone who uses this site...

WELL DONE!:D