style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone please help me i am at my wits end and don't know where to turn for help, but was told you people on here are amazing.

Last October I managed to get a suspension of eviction order from the courts agreeing to pay my mortgage payment plus £75 off arrears.

We had stuck to this arrangement but in the last three months life has been very difficult. We had our own busness which due to a nasty landlord we had to give up, he wanted to increase our rent to such a level that we could not sustain the business.

We both then had to find new jobs which as a lot of people can agree has been very difficult. For the last three months my husband has worked for an agency part time, very low wage and I have worked part time as a cleaner. My husband has now managed to find a decent full time job but after starting (on 9th August) was told that they are monthly paid so wont get paid until 10th September. I have also now managed to find full time employment which will start on 20th September ( due to CRB checks), but I also will be monthly paid so wont get paid until the end of October.

I asked the mortgage company for help as we literally had enough for food and nothing else, we haven't even received any money off the government for un-employment pay!! The mortgage company said no, I asked for - not sure if these terms are correct - recapitalisation or putting us onto interest only for 6 months again they have said no. I now have got a new date for eviction and re-possession of the property and wanted to know if I could fight this action again as once we are both being paid we can resume the payments. By the way they say they will stop the eviction if we pay 75% of the arrears which are at a substantial level!! We said if we had it do you not think we would pay it.

We have unsecured debt which we keep saying we will get sorted but in the true English fashion we hope that things will be allright without doing anything. But my main priority is getting this re-possession stopped can anyone here help us please

Thank you in advance for all your help and I do hope I have posted this in the right place

Jules

Edited by grandma_jules
posted in wrong place