CAG Site upgrade - thread 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does adding rep work for you Bookie? Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. It acknowledges I've clicked (as it won't let me click twice) but I don't get the pop-up box to write the message in.

Want to know whether it is Chrome or my setup

Yep, works fine for me. To start with there were a couple of times where the drop down would be hidden behind the name of the following poster, but hasn't happened since.

... as you both can now see. :-D Rep whores all of you. :razz:

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Loving some of the new smileys, was wondering whether there is anyway we could have a way of adding to them or if there is a way to have our own personal smiley bar (if that makes sense?) ? what I mean is I have a folder of smileys on PB which I can use if I need a certain smiley, but it means opening PB, choosing smiley, copying link, back to CAG thread, paste onto thread. It'd be obviously easier if they could be hosted on here within the forum. I don't know whether it's something that's doable within this software, but thought I'd ask just in case. :-)