BankFodder BankFodder

fergal71

fergal v virgin

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3479 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anyone please help with particulars of claim for breach of data protection act????

really need help ?

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

I think you'd need to provide at least an overview of the circumstances of your claim before anyone could offer advice to you.

I am afraid this has been on going for some years , my case is against virgin placing default on my credit file which cost me a few thousand pounds in additional loan . I have court bundle and really just need POC's to get case in front of judge to explain my case....If anyone has experience of writing POC's I would be very interested in hearing from them....

For POC you would need to lay out your allegations against Virgin, some of the below points may help you in formulating your particulars:

Do you believe they have been negligent with your personal data? If so, why?

Do you believe that they are in tort (breach of contract) in relation to their disclosure on your CRF? Why?

Do the terms of the contract allow Virgin to pass your details to third parties?

Do you believe that they have failed in their duty of care to you? If so why?

Why do you believe that a breach of the act has occurred? Which Sections of the Act are applicable?

Was the default added in error?

Did you genuinley owe the money or was it disputed?

Hi would you be willing to assist if I give you details by PM?