Do HSBC Ignore Everyone or Just me??

bubbles2776
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved an "full and final" offer 4 days after my prelim deadline and it seems most people on here don't get a response until after deadlines. Some dont seem to get any response even until they r filing their claim.

the first u will hear from them is when they will tell you that u are wrong and that u cant have ur money or when they say u r wrong but can have some if u go away. lol.

As a matter of fact...I recieved the very same full and final offer of only 60% of my own money a second time AFTER i had sent my lba and offer rejection. maybe i ought to be honoured i get 2 responses when some get none? either way, it was past my prelim deadline.

just keep to your deadlines, u dont need acknowledgement from them.

Good luck!

x

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

I sent my first letter to HSBC at the beginning of last week, LBA due to go on Monday, which will be sent without fail. Has anyone else had their preliminary letter ignored completely or is it just me?

Hi bubbles

They like most of the banks on here seem to have too many people dealing differently with too many claims.

As you will see from my signature below I had an offer that referred back to my letter of the 7th of August quite early on in the process and then a bog off letter yesterday referring to my letter of the 4th of August (what letter of the 4th)!!

I would just continue with the process, give them 14 days and then the next letter etc.. Keep referring to the threads on here, read lots and lots and it will certainly fire you up to continue believe you me!!

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

Who knows then, I may get a response after all!! Has your claim been settled yet?

It must be good geting two responses, shame it wasn't for the full amount though! I'm wondering if it may be difficult as I stopped using that account for my day to day banking a while ago, but the account is still open and I use it now and again, but I told them I stopped using it due to all their charges and the rudeness of their staff - maybe thats why they have ignored me...lol!

If your claim hasn't been settled yet, hope you get the full amount, stick to your guns, I know I will be.

When you sent your letter did you use the spreadsheet on here and include the interest?

I did use the spreadsheet on this site and to be honest I only claimed the charges incurred as any interest I had incurred I thought they were welcome to especially bearing in mind that I had claimed all of my charges and to be honest it wasn't a huge amount. There is a thread on here on how to work out your charges etc. - I think Bankfodder organises it.

The 8% interest only goes on at the point of the moneyclaim/court action being taken.

No settlements made yet but a lot of claims in the pipeline so here's hoping.

Good luck and keep going - Boo

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

I didnt use the spreadsheet. i just sent the standard prelim letter on here with bits added and my schedules. I handed in prelim to branch on 11th Aug, LBA into branch on 25th Aug and got their standard poor offer on 29th. i sent the standard letter from the library declining the offer by recorded delivery to colin langdale at the leeds address on 30th and got their duplicate offer on 31st Aug. So now i wait til 12th Sept so i can go to the next stage.

I have now done the advanced spreadsheet for when i go to court. its definately worth doing it. Im going for every penny they have stolen. Im so fired up about it and cannot wait for the next step.

I'd just like to know when someone will decide interest on credit cards is unfair so i can go get all that back! is it likely to happen? :confused:

hehe

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost