Me against Natwest

madmancowan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have recently started proceedings with Natwest who have to date taken in excess of 15K, so this as you can appreciate is going to be an uphill battle.

I have today sent the Data Protection Act template requesting all my charges over the last five years i am nervous but excited at the same time, i am fortunate enough to never had defaulted with my bank but have suffered some descrimanating charges over the years but have never known how to approach my bank about requesting charges back.

To date Natwest have refunded me thirty five pound back which they admit was thier fault on two occasions but still to my amazment i only recieved half of the two charges in question back!

Recently i have cleared by overdraft because i was so frustrated with the charges being put on me, i was having weeks of no wages what so ever and when your earing between three and four hundred pound a week its very dis-heartening, and upsetting in my case!

I feel its now time for us all to get even, and my god i will see this out to the end untill i receive whats not rightfully, but lawfully mine!

I have read all case notes and all background information on this website and im pretty confident i can pull it off, i have printed out all necessary forms and put them in time scale order including hard copys! I have everything laid out ready to go!

Wish me luck, and good luck to eveybody else!

Scotty

Hi Scotty

Welcome to the site i'm sure you will agree that it is fantastic i have found everyone to be really helpful and inspiring. Any help you may need just post your question and i'm sure we will all be able to hlp you.

Good luck

Tracey

7.8.06 sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off to Edinburgh recorded del.

16th Sept. times up!! for them to comply.

8.8.06 SAR letter signed for

Here here Scotty!

Go for it...but read every thing you can off this site first.

Natwest have done me for over 7k over the last 6 yrs under the same circumstances u describe so i really feel for you. they are criminals!!

it might be worth your while splitting the amount into separate claims to keep it in small claims court and safeguard you from any of their legal fees.

Im not sure.

I didnt know about this site when i started my claim and so i have claimed 5000 in small claims court and i am trying to find out how to get interest applied as well...any way go for it!!!! best of luck !!!!!

kategb