style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bought a leather sofa from DFS almost 2 years ago. It was purchased under the 3 year interest free option, so 1 year left to pay.

Approx 3 months ago 1 of the high arms on the sofa fell inwards. I called DFS and they sent someone out to repair.

One month ago the cushions were losing their shape and you fall back when sitting on the sofa. Again I called DFS and they sent someone out. They said there was nothing wrong with the sofa I just wasn't maintaining it properly, by shaking the cushions vigorously enough. I argued that this was done on a regular basis so he suggested I swop the cushions and left. Got onto the store manager who after a verbal fight on the phone wanted me to take the cushions into their store and leave them to be refilled. No chance, I demanded someone came out and refilled the cushions at home which they did.

Now 2 weeks down the line we are back to square one. The cushions have gone flat and are all out of shape again. Tried calling the store manager but ended up putting the phone down after a barrage of abuse down the phone.

We are really disappointed as we paid well over £1000 for this sofa, thinking it was a long term investment. Now just 2 years down the line, we haven't even paid it off and the sofa looks rubbish and is very uncomfortable to sit on.

What should we do?

Finance company is Black Horse, do we have any course of recall with them?

Any advice or suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance

DJ

• 2 weeks later...