help completing n244 form for removal of ccj

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just found out i've got a ccj against me since 2006 for a personal injury claim for an accident i had in 2001. The summons and notice of judgement came to my parents address where i was registered at at the time of the accident but moved out of shortly afterwards. My parents returned the letters to sender and I wasn't aware of any of this until recently when I failed a credit check for renting a flat. I wrote to the court and received a copy of the claim form and judgement in default. I am trying to fill out the n244 but am having trouble with wording for Part A section 2 abd for Part B ( what I wish to rely on) and Part C.

Could somebody please help me out?

Thanks.

Hi ploddertom. yes the motor insurers bureau was the claimant. does that make a difference?

Memory is a little blurred but I seem to remember that the Ins Co drag their heels and the other side not being prepared to wait take action against you. The Ins Co then pay up but everyone forgets about you and you are the one saddled with the CCJ. It may well pay to contact Ins Co again to see what happened. If all else fails then yes issue your own N244.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]