Off Topic Posts from Capstone Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you have any ideas why a site that is not posting posts necessitates a link from this site, ,maybe action not words would have an idea what is going on. I feel the team has acted correctly on this issue.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAPIERNUTS

POSTS ARE BEING EDITED HERE IMMEDIATELY.

The simple reason your posts on the other site are awaiting moderation is that it is a blog with a very small number maintaining it, it is a non commercial site and free.

I CAN ASSURE YOU IT IS BEING RUN BY TRULY DEDICATED AND GENUINE PEOPLE ALL ARE WELCOME, THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP.

Your comments are no doubt in a queue there are some 300 hits a day there thats the reason they haven't been put up.The site creators must retain some control,have you subscribed by email you may then avoid moderation as I have been informed most blogs are inundated with spammers and the like.

I believe the "mad hatter" has been given a space to write his own theories,if you apply you will no doubt receive the same consideration.

Please give the site which is in its early days a chance and some patience,its manifesto is to give people direct help and take action this is plain for everyone to see ,there is no hidden agenda.

Edited by actionnotwords

NAPIERNUTS

POSTS ARE BEING EDITED HERE IMMEDIATELY.

The simple reason your posts on the other site are awaiting moderation is that it is a blog with a very small number maintaining it, it is a non commercial site and free.

I CAN ASSURE YOU IT IS BEING RUN BY TRULY DEDICATED AND GENUINE PEOPLE ALL ARE WELCOME, THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP.

Your comments are no doubt in a queue there are some 300 hits a day there thats the reason they haven't been put up.

You are contradicting your own argument.

I must congratulate the site team for their stroke of genius in burying an issue and principle that all the participants on the spml/lmc thread fully supported, into this no go area.

I WAS UNDER THE MISTAKEN BELIEF THAT YOU WERE CHAMPIONS OF CONSUMERS AND THAT OWN YOUR CONSCIENCES HAD LED YOU TO TAKE UP YOUR ROLES.AN EASY WAY TO BURY AN ISSUE IS TO PLACE IT HERE WHEN YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH ON THREAD AS THE PARTICIPATION OF THE GENUINE POSTERS FROM MY THREAD SHOULD HAVE ALONE INDICATED.

THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN MADE, STILL NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER.

As you may be aware this matter will go further to your principal,his direct email address has been requested.Would you please return to me all the posts that you have removed as some if not all of these will be required as evidence when I make my submissions to bankfodder.Thankyou.

Thanks to all the people from my thread for their total support.

For the last time here is the direct email address for BankFodder.

9.3 If a user has any issue with action that may have been taken against their account, then they should initially take it up with the Site Team member concerned. If they are unsure who took the action, or did not get a satisfactory response from the Site Team member, then they should contact administration (admin@consumeractiongroup.co.uk). Your complaint will be dealt with in a timely manner, but you are reminded that any decision made in response will be final and non-negotiable. Repeated complaints about the same issue will be ignored.

In order to avoid any more problems would you kindly read the site rules ANW so that you can understand the actions taken.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html#post16

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Your complaint would appear to be that CAG is moderating and editing posts. (As it is entitled to do)

Whereas, as soon as you post on the other site you are immediately told

"

"Your comment is awaiting moderation."

So you are basically complaining that links to a site that moderates posts are being moderated.

Hmmm ok

I must admit I had other plans for today, and had hoped that any time I spent on CAG might be better spent.:rolleyes:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry, I will stop now.

I think I have made my point.

I don't have a problem with any of your posts napiernuts. I think you've made some very valid points which confirm that the site team and admin have made the right decisions.

Thank you.

I feel sorry for the Mods with having to deal with this on a Bank Holiday weekend. When do they get time off.

It is not as if being a MOD is a highly paid job

So who's getting paid?

Do you know something that I don't?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Napiernuts

What Point, The Edited Posts I Refer To Are Here Not On The Other Site.

No One Here Is Involved With Capstone And No One Wishes To Help Take Direct Action.

What A Waste Of Time No Wonder This Country's In The S.it.

Goodnight And Goodbye.

THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN GOES TO ADMIN NOT DIRECTLY TO BANKFODDER never mind will find out from the other site.

Napiernuts

What Point, The Edited Posts I Refer To Are Here Not On The Other Site.

No One Here Is Involved With Capstone And No One Wishes To Help Take Direct Action.

What A Waste Of Time No Wonder This Country's In The S.it.

Goodnight And Goodbye.

THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN GOES TO ADMIN NOT DIRECTLY TO BANKFODDER never mind will find out from the other site.

BankFodder uses the admin email address. The site team are not allowed to give out private email addresses without express permission, and that includes BankFodders.

Would you please pm me my edited posts I now have the contacts for Marc Gander and bankfodder so will take this up with one or both of them directly.

Before I contact these people.

To get this straight are you saying now that the link I posted was not approved solely because of copyright reasons ?

Would you please kindly list the exact reasons why this the link is currently not approved.

Thankyou for your time and trouble.

So who's getting paid?

Do you know something that I don't?

Are you really telling me that

CAG

IS BEING RUN BY TRULY DEDICATED AND GENUINE PEOPLE

Who give up their spare time freely to help and assist people

(who also have work and familes and for that matter lives to live)

You made your request publicly ANW and got a public answer so I suggest you read back over this thread.

CAG is run entirely by volunteers, is not commercial and site team don't get paid.

BankFodder aka Marc Gander can read all the posts that you have made, so you only have one person to contact.

I am not sending either of the unapproved posts to you.

My next post on this thread will be to close it.

Where is the definitive answer and reasons for it .

PLEASE DIRECT ME TO IT THEN CLOSE THIS THREAD.

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR 24 HOURS.

I MADE AN APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION AND YOU GAVE AN ANSWER STATING THERE WAS A COPYRIGHT ISSUE TO RESOLVE

THERE WAS THEN A POST FROM MARTIN STATING HE HAD POSTED VARIOUS REASONS PREVIOUSLY WHICH HE HAD NOT ABOUT UNAPPROVED LINKS.

ARE YOU NOW STATING CATEGORICALLY THAT THE LINK IS UNAPPROVED AND MARTINS DECISION IS FINAL WITHOUT LEGITIMATE REASON AND THERE IS NO RIGHT OF APPEAL

DESPITE IT COMPLYING WITH THE APPROPRIATE CAG RULES YOU YOURSELF QUOTED.

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A FINAL ANSWER OTHERWISE I COULD WELL END UP IN THE SAME WARD AS THE OTHER UNFORTUNATES POPULATING THIS THREAD AS POSTED IN THE PHOTOGRAPH.

YES OR NO.

FOR COMPLETE CLARITY

1)is the link approved yes or no

2)is the link unapproved yes or no

3)is the link awaiting approval yes or no

4)IF THE LINK IS UNAPPROVED IS THERE A RIGHT OF APPEAL.

ALL THIS CONFUSION HAS ARISEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE SAID ONE THING AND MARTIN HAS SAID ANOTHER.

Edited by actionnotwords

Is it right the other site does not moderate posts?

My posts still say

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

So much for

"Just in case the CAG site team have missed the point, this blog was:

a) set up to allow true freedom of legitimate expression,"

True freedom of expression is unmoderated, wouldn't you agree ANW & Others

Glass houses and stones

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks