Can someone take a look please

unluckyone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, CCA'd welcome via Howard Cohen, and received letter from welcome headed Subject Access Request. I haven't done a DSAR yet. Anyway, they've sent me the current agreement, No T&C's, but they've also sent me a statement. It was signed at their offices.

I've read quite a bit on welscum, but can't find the answer.

Is this agreement enforceable?

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/skipjack360/welcome%20album/welcomestatement3.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/skipjack360/welcome%20album/welcomestatement2.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/skipjack360/welcome%20album/welcomestatement1-1.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/skipjack360/welcome%20album/welcomeagreement.jpg

Many thanks

The £1 lewis payment was Howard Cohen creditting the account with the CCA request money! It has been reversed though to be fair.

I just need someone to look at it as welscum loans seem to be different to everybody else's. i.e signed for at their office, so no cancellation period, fixed sum loan, consolidation of an existing loan etc etc

The agreement seems to be a standard personal loan agreement that I've seen elsewhere on the site. I suppose the next step is to DSAR them and see what they give me, although I don't hold out much hope of getting the previous agreement that was made before this. I've read some of the other threads and they don't send everything that they should.

urm

fleecing you badas usual

all the telephone fees can be reclaimed

and you also need to get the agreement or post it up

any PPI?

and dont forget that consolidation

interest on interest, fees on fees, and PPI on PPI everything charged twice at two interest rates

bet you didnt get anything back!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi DX, what they sent me was the agreement, number four on the photobucket, the one that says welcomeagreement in the url. Are you telling me that this means nothing? I'd love it if that's all they got. All I need is someone to tell me its unenforceable and why, then I can rest easy..

Many thanks

silly me

welcome agreements are always wrong in one way or another....

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Is this agreement the refinance one????

Apply for the original loan copy. IF that has insurances etc on it then the refinance one could be unenforceable.

A refinanced agreement I believe must contain all the information stated on the original agreement....So if insurances were on the original and not on the rewrite/refinance they become hidden charges..

We may require clarification on this by another cagger

Is this agreement the refinance one????

Apply for the original loan copy. IF that has insurances etc on it then the refinance one could be unenforceable.

A refinanced agreement I believe must contain all the information stated on the original agreement....So if insurances were on the original and not on the rewrite/refinance they become hidden charges..

We may require clarification on this by another cagger

I would be interested in this point myself!

I have my own thread (Me and Welcome Finance (long) ) where I had PPI on the original loan but not on the refinanced one.

sorry what do you mean

ofcourse it is hidden

thats the game they play

the also hide their charges that way too.

i bet you had several letter fees and more stuff

that gets rolled over into the refinanced loan. int on int!!

unles you get a FULL SAR you will never know

dx

and they

I would be interested in this point myself!

I have my own thread (Me and Welcome Finance (long) ) where I had PPI on the original loan but not on the refinanced one.

If you didn`t get a Rebate of some kind for early settlement due to the Re write then ALL figures on the Re Written Agreement are Wrong!!! ;-)

Cheers, MARK

So basically I need to do a DSAR to welcome in order to get all the information from them. Should I specifically ask for the previous agreement? I've read on the forum that they won't normally send a closed agreement as it's not current. But I know that it should be included in the subject request as it contains data to do with me.

What do you think??

on an SAR they MUST send evrything they have about you.

CCA is a diff matter, ifthe A/C is closed , the agreement is finished so they dont have to comply to it.

look at the top stickis of the PPI forum and fire off the full SAR for PPI one.

dx

and they