Empire Strikes Back v Lloyds Mortgage account

Empire Strikes Back
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After receiving my copy statements for a mortgage account, which is no longer active, I sent a request for repayment of charges on 22nd June to which i had a s*d off reply to on 13th July, I then sent a LBA to which I had no response, so I filed a claim with MCOL on 2nd August for the repayment of £400 charges + £44.74 int +£50 court fees, this was not acknowledged by Lloyds so I issued a judgement against them. I have now issued a warrant against them for the money + bailiff fees through MCOL. Hopefully will be getting the money through shortly now. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the heavies come calling! Lloyds must be a bit busy to have allowed this one to slip through.Will send a donation when this one is completed.

Hi empire strikes back,

I have had a similar experience with one of my claims against lloyds. They didn't acknowledge my claim either so i have just asked for judgement (on Tuesday).

How long did you wait before asking for the warrant:confused:

I was planning on waiting two weeks.

Well done by the way, hopefully you should have that cheque on your doormat soon:)

Hi Louise,

I just waited until MCOL would let me continue with the warrant. This was only a couple of days after the judgement had been issued, didnt see why I should give Lloyds anymore time they have messed me about so much, couldnt wait to send the bailiffs in, according to the MCOL site they have now instructed the Bailiffs.

Dont give them too long, they have kept you waiting long enough to get your money back

• 2 weeks later...

Have had a letter from the Court saying that the Bailiffs have got my money from Lloyds, the cheque will be sent to me when it has cleared through the Court. Will be sending a donation to the site when I have received it. Have you got anywhere with your judgement Louise?

Thats excellent news empire strikes back.;)

i emailed birmingham county court to check on the progress of my warrant. it was passed to the bailiff for execution on aug 30th. they will visit lloyds in the next 15 days to collect the money so fingers crossed.

i wonder if they will calculate the interest for me as i did put the necessary statement on my MCOL claim regardimg daily interest?

congratulations once again:D

louise

Have had a letter from the Court saying that the Bailiffs have got my money from Lloyds, the cheque will be sent to me when it has cleared through the Court. Will be sending a donation to the site when I have received it. Have you got anywhere with your judgement Louise?

Did you receive a copy of the video of the bailiffs going into the branch? :D

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.