osteoarthritis

cbbc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i have just been rejected by ATOS with only 6 points I have just started the first stage of asking them to re consider there descision my next step will be appeal

I will keep you up to date with what happends if anything happends :confused:

Hi, My appeal is in a month so I will let you know how I get on. I am due surgery on my knee in June for the second time so I dont know how that effects tribunals.

I too got 6 points and was walking with a crutch at my ESA medical but the report said I had no problems walking.

I am not paralised, I can walk but the pain and discomfort I have in my knee and hip is terrible. How do they decide what we can and cant do in a five minute examination when at the time my doctor didnt even know what was wrong with me?

Hi thxfor reply have it in knees,neck,back,ankles,elbows,shoulders,hip,hands there is not many joints left thats it's not in i am sure i will get it in them soon ,i walked into the medical,my mistake I refused to bend,crouch,or try to reach toes,knees due to slipped disc also I got my points for cant stand for more than 30 mins even though the medical took 26 mins says it all

Good luck with yours when it comes