Toyota Car Finance - Help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so ive been seriously thick and need advice desperately!! I had a 2 year old Toyota, was called the other day to ask if i would be interested in part exchanging 4 a new car and offered me a really good rate! so i went in was quote £141 a month and said yes, i made sure that i said im not interested in hiring the car n then paying amount back at the end i wanted to buy it out right. went in to sign docs today must have got carried away n not checked everything my finance agreement says £141 a month for 36 months then one repayment at the end of £3802.50!!! which is the guarenteed future value of the car. I thought i had agreed a fixed monthly amount and that was it!! I havent received the new car yet but it has been ordered, can i cancel this finance before i recieve the car? My finance small print says its a non-cancellable agreement with no rights under consumer credit act 1974, timeshare 1992 and financial services regs 2004. Does this basically mean im screwed and stuck in this **** agreement??

Guest Old_andrew2018

I think you are correct when you say you are stuck with the agreement, it serves as a warning to all of us read everything before signing