Is A L 1998 CCA enforceable? please help

tonny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could someone please help me if this Alliance and Leicester CCA of 1998 enforceable? This is what I received from H Cohan ( dealing for CL Finance) when I sent them a court order to send me the copy of the CCA. There is nothing on the back of this CCA. Please help me.

ALCCApage1.jpg

ALCCApage2.jpg

That is not the executed agreement and it doesn't have all the prescribed terms or T&C's. This is a precontractual application, there is nothing to suppose it was ever accepted and executed. Note the first sentence in the last paragraph above the direct debit. If there are any added charges there is nothing here to authorise them.

Do you know if you were charged for PPI as it's not ticked?

Edited by twofoot

Thanks a lot for the replies. They did not send me neither Terms and conditions nor statement of account.

No I was not charged for PPI.

H Cohan has filed a case in the crown court for C L finance. I sent a few recorded delivery letters to CL Finance to send me a true copy of CCA, statements, default notice, assignment letter but they never replied. Then I completed N244 court order for a copy of CCA. Now C Cohan send me the above copy with no terms and conditions and statement. What should I do should I tell the court that this CCA is unenforceable or write to C Cohan that this is incomplete without terms and conditions. Please help. Thanks.

It is not an agreement - it is a precontractual application form and unenforceable in court. That is what I would tell Cohen and say that I am only to happy they are taking me to court with no agreement whatsoever.