Robinson Way

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

My partner had an overdraft totalling to £1300, took the banks to court nearly 3 years ago they put a stay on it, to cut a long story short this debt just keeps going up and up and now he owes £2,300 even while he was taking the bank to court (RBS) they keep upping it. In the last 3 years we have had Triton chasing this money, they went away, then it was Apex, then Allied Credit and now Robinson Way. I sent the prove it letter a couple of months ago to Rob Way they come back with bank statements from 2003 to date, to be quite honest that means nothing, we already have these bank statment from when he took RBS to court.

Could somebody please tell me what my next course of action should be as at one time we had Triton and Apex chasing the same debt at the same time and also the amount should not be £2,300 only £1,300. I get the impression from Rob Way they are a soft touch so far compared to Apex. Any help would be appreciative

Send the Account in Dispute letter to the Complaints Department of whoever is chasing it then ignore them. Mark the bottom of the letter "Cc The Office of Fair Trading Licence Fitness Department - this company is chasing a debt in dispute which was stayed at court." Just keep doing that if it is passed around and it will eventually get Statute Barred.

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House

2-6 Salisbury Square

London

EC4Y 8JX.