cityredgirl v Welcome Finance

cityredgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi City :)

I am into my 5th week next week....questionaire sent back two weeks ago..

so i gave them 8 weeks....i will continue to wait till then...BUT after that...i will be sending a letter...which i will be asking the wonderful folks on here to help me with :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump AND Update

I still haven't recieved any correspondance, I cannot believe how long this is dragging on, So folks what do i do know? Im so angry and fed up. My payment is due out on the 15th im considering cancelling the DD if they cant be bothered to contact me and sort this mess out why should i honour my payments :( Advice would be v.much apriciated xx

no i wouldn't do that

sadly thats the idea of the questionaire delaying tactics.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Spot on DX as per usual, its all delay delay delay from Welcome trying to squeeze as much money outas they ultimately know that firstly they will have to pay out a lot of money and secondly they are on their last legs, if you miss payment it plays into their hands.

Hi all I'm new to this so i am sorry if I am in the wrong place, I would like some help if possible with welcome finance.

Basically got a car on finance back in 2005 was sold PPI/Gap and MB insurance was told that I had to have it to get the finance.

I then made a stupid move and got another car in 2008 with out PPI etc.

My main question is how do i go about claiming back the PPI on the first car so it helps me pay off the second, Also if they send me the documents could one of you have a look at them for me so as to see how much they have ripped me off.

I been paying them for 5 years now and still owe these sharks £9200 just want to claim back my PPI on my first car but not sure is sending the SAR is the right first step.

If so,

What is the best template letter who do I make the postal order out to ?

What action do I take if they don't reply ?

Would it be better to go to a private no win no fee company to claim on my behalf ?

Sorry new to all this just that they been bleeding me dry for so long now I want to get something back of them the sneaky excusses for humans.

I would like to cause them as much trouble as is possible so your help would be much appreciated.

Hi all I'm new to this so i am sorry if I am in the wrong place, I would like some help if possible with welcome finance.

Basically got a car on finance back in 2005 was sold PPI/Gap and MB insurance was told that I had to have it to get the finance.

My main question is how do i go about claiming back the PPI on the first car so it helps me pay off the second, Also if they send me the documents could one of you have a look at them for me so as to see how much they have ripped me off.

I been paying them for 5 years now and still owe these sharks £9200 just want to claim back my PPI on my first car but not sure is sending the SAR is the right first step.

If so,

Would it be better to go to a private no win no fee company to claim on my behalf ?

Sorry new to all this just that they been bleeding me dry for so long now I want to get something back of them the sneaky excusses for humans.

I would like to cause them as much trouble as is possible so your help would be much appreciated.

you need to start your own thread.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If so,

Make a new thread by clicking HERE and scrolling to new thread click that and copy and paste what you have put here :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi guys banging in a reminder tommorow by recorded delivery. Hope to get some good news soon like ricecake did :) That would be brilliant. x

Good Luck x

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

financial ombudsmen service they are like the financial services 'police' for want of a better word....their websie is HERE have a look around the site so you know what they do, they have an online complaints form or you can call them and they will send you the form :) hope that helps abit

Hi guys still not heard anything! been 11 days since i sent the ppi reclaim reminder. I have sent complaint to FOS still awaiting a reply from them too. My next DD payment is due on the 15th so my hard earned money will be going in the **** bags account i just hope the time delay is welcome taking there time to figure out how much they will be paying me back, Im curious as to what i may be offered! x

just ensure when they offer to rewrite without the insurances that this months insurances payment gets taken off the balance as if they are already calculating it wont include the payment due next wk ;)

• 3 weeks later...

HI guys right after sending off 2 ppi reminder questionairre reminders and failure to relpy reminders i still havent heard anything!!! Please can i have some help or advice for the next course of action or letter to send! Thanks, What the hell are they playing at?

you have done everything you can

nothing more now

its a waiting game like everyone else

no quick fix.

dx

and they

Thanks DX but is it a waiting game they are playing or are they hoping i will just forget about it. My next payment is due out on weds, thats the 7th payment since the dispute was opened. Thanks for the reply