frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

just found this web site. i cant beleve my eyes. i feel such a fool and feel so let down and angry. Never in debt befor but then came into some money problems at end of 2009, i thought i was going to get some help from frank. how nieve was i.

i payed frank/kubic in september 2009, never heard any thing from them. i spoke to natasher in november who said she would send me paper work to fill in. never got it and since then been pushed from piller to post.

can any one help me as now getting letters from depit collectors.

who has my paper work? and how do i fine out what stage are they at if any.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Natasha

When I spoke to someone about my being involved as an introducer to Kubic I was told wahy dont you do it yourself? It only costs £400 to get a licence and find yourself a Solicitor to take care of the "legal" aspects of the operation. (QED)

Yes I agree it should be monitored but unfortunately we are not in a perfect world.

Anyway how did this all come about? It would appear that Kubic didnt go into administration so "somebody" notified somebody in any event it does'nt change the present situation but I still dont know what this is.

Did F.G just cease trading or did someone from outside raise the alarm bells?

Hi,

It all started with a client, who I really appreciate, he has been ripped off badly. Frank was suppose to meet him around New Year Time, because this client had major issues with FG. However, FG didnt bother to turn up for the meeting, and couldnt be reached at all by the client.

And this client wasnt the only client he promised to meet, or to pay money back which he never did, around this time I found it difficult to get hold of FG myself. The point is, that his business would have been good if he wouldnt have taken so much money, wouldnt have given clients unrealistic targets, would have refunded where he was suppose to and offered an alternative, and pay people who worked for him, and believe me I am not the only one who had money issue with him.

To this day I dont understand his logic.

hi all

just found this web site. i cant beleve my eyes. i feel such a fool and feel so let down and angry. Never in debt befor but then came into some money problems at end of 2009, i thought i was going to get some help from frank. how nieve was i.

i payed frank/kubic in september 2009, never heard any thing from them. i spoke to natasher in november who said she would send me paper work to fill in. never got it and since then been pushed from piller to post.

Hi,

If I have spoken to you, then I must have reported it back to Kubic, because I personally do not send any paperwork to fill out, this was all dealt with by Headquarters ( Kubic), simply because they took the money.

I might be able to help, if you send me an email with your issues.

hi all

I just thought, you might have been either with somebody else, but you wasnt told, or information regarding your case wasnt disclosed, but I would only know if I have your name.

Hi, how did we get here, and what do we do. My wife and i rang the police after c card dedts were attached to my house, and mr galler would not answer my calls. this is how we got here. What do we do, we go to the moj and do not stop...... I finally after running 2 red lights found mr galler hiding in tesco"s carpark today in his golden micra. I asked him where the hell have you been, as always he replied busy.... crap. I asked him to pay me the £5400 as none of the cards were cleared. He replied of course i will pay you. ....... crap, i told 1pm friday, i dont think so.......... Mr galler i beleive will go from this country and be free from all this, this is so wrong... I WILL get my money from him . TRUST ME.

Hi, how did we get here, and what do we do. My wife and i rang the police after c card dedts were attached to my house, and mr galler would not answer my calls. this is how we got here. What do we do, we go to the moj and do not stop...... I finally after running 2 red lights found mr galler hiding in tesco"s carpark today in his golden micra. I asked him where the hell have you been, as always he replied busy.... crap. I asked him to pay me the £5400 as none of the cards were cleared. He replied of course i will pay you. ....... crap, i told 1pm friday, i dont think so.......... Mr galler i beleive will go from this country and be free from all this, this is so wrong... I WILL get my money from him . TRUST ME.

I know you will, give me a call on friday!!!

i spoke to bob hook and basically was told that i need to start paying my loan again at the bank and come to some arrangement with them now, dont think moj will get our files and dont think any of them have been done anyways, so where do i go from here now? do i contact my banks solicitors now?

Rush1

As I did ask before, hoew come the Police have not found him "doing anything wrong"?

One obvious question is "where is the money we paid him to do a job?

Sounds a bit "off side" to me.

He has either being "compliant" in his dealings or he has not ,there can be no two ways about it.

Until we know how he stpppoed (or how he was stopped) we can not look how to deal with this situation.(whatever this is).

On what instruction/direction did the Police act on?

I am still not aware how or why (what gounds) the Police got to him.

But one good note he appears to have "assetts" including a pair of "wings" and he is no angel, I will go for the lot!!!!!!!!!!!.Also think about the possible Spanish Bank account?

All is not lost.

Suggest that we all get together and sue him for misappropriation of our monies (as an individual)because I ceratainly have NOTHING to show for my being out of pocket.

Rush1

As I did ask before, hoew come the Police have not found him "doing anything wrong"?

One obvious question is "where is the money we paid him to do a job?

Sounds a bit "off side" to me.

He has either being "compliant" in his dealings or he has not ,there can be no two ways about it.

Until we know how he stpppoed (or how he was stopped) we can not look how to deal with this situation.(whatever this is).

On what instruction/direction did the Police act on?

I am still not aware how or why (what gounds) the Police got to him.

But one good note he appears to have "assetts" including a pair of "wings" and he is no angel, I will go for the lot!!!!!!!!!!!.Also think about the possible Spanish Bank account?

All is not lost.

Suggest that we all get together and sue him for misappropriation of our monies (as an individual)because I ceratainly have NOTHING to show for my being out of pocket.

I can find out about the Spanish account, as he did transfer £1 to check how long the transfer takes, also he did ask me once if I had a foreign account, so he could pay me into that account. I suppose that was for tax purposes ( he never any intention to pay me anyway)

i spoke to bob hook and basically was told that i need to start paying my loan again at the bank and come to some arrangement with them now, dont think moj will get our files and dont think any of them have been done anyways, so where do i go from here now? do i contact my banks solicitors now?

Princess5

Sounds completely different to what I was told yesterday by Mr Hook.

He said advise him of the detail and he would then try and locate the file and then advise where the file was up to.(in terms of progress)

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.

I can find out about the Spanish account, as he did transfer £1 to check how long the transfer takes, also he did ask me once if I had a foreign account, so he could pay me into that account. I suppose that was for tax purposes ( he never any intention to pay me anyway)

Natasha

Dont worry I will trace the Spanish a/c I'm on the case now All of his money is not in the U.K. Remember how "smart" he is but he has met his match with a disgruntled Irishman,( against an annoying Pole) and I dont give in easily. Mark my words, having said that, there is a need for all those who have been "taken" by FG to pledge their support and willingness to continue with this apparent flagrent "rip off" through "legal" means and take our rightful monies from him as an individual.

mine was a loan sadly senor so im screwed really and have no way of paying what the bank want me to pay now!! thanks frank and your team!!

and natasha why are you still trading under kubic? and there spanish address also? plus your company cant be found on a google search on national finance? and has ref crm 20252 which kubic use also? and when you found all this stuff out in decemeber how comes when we contacted you about this in january you said it will still be done! did you have any morals at some point and thought i need to let these people know what really is going on so something could of been done earlier before frank dissolves the company by friday??

also natasha i called you for help eventually when i found a rogue number and after emailing you with no response, you didnt wanna know and said (well your lacky russell said) you would only help if i paid a further £200 to yourself to negioate a settlement fee on my loan! why would after being ripped off £600 want to pay another £200 to get ripped off yet again! plus i dont have 200 just sitting around!

He said advise him of the detail and he would then try and locate the file and then advise where the file was up to.(in terms of progress)

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.Sounds completely different to what I was told yesterday by Mr Hook.

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.Sounds completely different to what I was told yesterday by Mr Hook.

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.vSounds completely different to what I was told yesterday by Mr Hook.

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.

thanks senor but my loan was taken out in 2008 and have sent some stuff back off as dont thinkit was sent in the first place, moj didnt take any details from me just said the police know and that frank had resigned as a director now and i said i had recieved a letter from him yesterday and faxed that over to them today, he never said anything about finding my files and telling me where they stood, so im confused now really,

mine was a loan sadly senor so im screwed really and have no way of paying what the bank want me to pay now!! thanks frank and your team!!

and natasha why are you still trading under kubic? and there spanish address also? plus your company cant be found on a google search on national finance? and has ref crm 20252 which kubic use also? and when you found all this stuff out in decemeber how comes when we contacted you about this in january you said it will still be done! did you have any morals at some point and thought i need to let these people know what really is going on so something could of been done earlier before frank dissolves the company by friday??

Princess5

Having read your reply assume for a minute that Natasha was in the same boat as we are currently in, I am of the opinion that Natasha didn't know of what Franks "way" of doing things would have been known to her.

if you read the previous posts all suggests that he treated Natasha the same as he treated us (not telling the facts). If you have a "genuine"claim under the Act then you can still proceed with your claim.

Only you know if your calim is pre April 2007 and only then can you proceed with a hope that you can contest the outstanding debt.

In any event I would hope that you will continue to post to this site and hopefully stick together in an effort to make FG answer the case that we consider we have against him , as ana "individual" Dont give up yet........

also natasha i called you for help eventually when i found a rogue number and after emailing you with no response, you didnt wanna know and said (well your lacky russell said) you would only help if i paid a further £200 to yourself to negioate a settlement fee on my loan! why would after being ripped off £600 want to pay another £200 to get ripped off yet again! plus i dont have 200 just sitting around!

Hi,

I am not sure who you are I therefore suggest you email me again, and we can talk, I have about 82 people who want help, and I hoped at the time that I get support in some sort of way.

I do not trade under Kubic investment, in fact at the moment I do nothing but trying to help people. Even if your loan is enforceable, we could write to the lender and have the interest frozen, and have low monthly payments, in the region of £ 20.

There is no point to post things on this forum which isnt even true, such as I am a paralegal, ( I am not a paralegal and I never claimed to be a Solicitor) I have no intention ripping people off or I am using somebody elses name, please be sure about the facts before posting these things, as these are serious allegations. I can understand that you are angry but that way nothing will be solved.

I always gave frank the benefit of the doubt, and until January files went up to the Ipswich Solicitor, so I thought he would sort this no doubt.

Please email me and I will answer!

I would await a call from your card issuer , advise that you told/advised that your credit card agreement was unenforcable and let them do the talking, because if it was PRE April 2007 they know it is Unenforcable and will more than likely come to some arrangement on the balance, because at the end of the the day it is enforcable or not , and they know the answer, so let them try and sway you rather than you playing at your wits end.You have done nothing wrong by instructing "another" to ascertain if your Credit Agreement is legal, or not. Remember why you considered this line of action in the first place. Its your right and always will be.vSounds completely different to what I was told yesterday by Mr Hook.

thanks senor but my loan was taken out in 2008 and have sent some stuff back off as dont thinkit was sent in the first place, moj didnt take any details from me just said the police know and that frank had resigned as a director now and i said i had recieved a letter from him yesterday and faxed that over to them today, he never said anything about finding my files and telling me where they stood, so im confused now really,

We can sort this matter, please email me !

then surly the solicitors you were using are involved in all this also, i have already spoken with russell several times and he said you cant take anything else on as you have not been paid which is fair enough, i spoke with frank in spain in january and he assured me it will be done which wont be now, bt i dont anderstand if you knew loans couldnt be done why still do them an take them on? and when you sent the letter of resignation to us there was no explaination to why you left and wanted nothing to do with the company?

ps, thank you natashafor joining and explaining a few things from the background that we didnt know and i hope we all do stand firm and get this guy as this shouldnt be aloud and has now put alot of people in difficult situations now including you natasha,

Edited by princess5

then surly the solicitors you were using are involved in all this also, i spoke to office something not angels as your right they are recruitment that you supplied your contact details on letter headed paper and they said you used to work for them and shouldnt be using there name and thats when they told me you were a paralgel, i have the details at work and dont have them here at the min i shall post the details in the morning, i have already spoken with russell several times and he said you cant take anything else on as you have not been paid which is fair enough, i spoke with frank in spain in january and he assured me it will be done which wont be now, bt i dont anderstand if you knew loans couldnt be done why still do them an take them on? and when you sent the letter of resignation to us there was no explaination to why you left and wanted nothing to do with the company?

ps, thank you natashafor joining and explaining a few things from the background that we didnt know and i hope we all do stand firm and get this guy as this shouldnt be aloud and has now put alot of people in difficult situations now including you natasha,

We can sort this, I will send you a private message!!

do you have any evidence to back up your theory? if no then stop posting silly comments that would potentially brain wash people into thinking it was someone else's fault, where in fact its all just frank

No you are quite right but in the absence of any real information on the "case" I can only respond to the facts as posted on this forum.

You obviously are coming from a different angle, and my comments are not "theory" get a life I dont know who you are but I cretainly know where your alleginaces lie.? These are not SILLY comments LEARN TO LIVE with reality,whoever you are(and I couldnt even start to imagine who you are)?Surprised? Life long reality going downhill?

You would apparntly would seem to have either benefited or hope to from this "rip off" Where is my money (because you seem to have a vested interest)Are you enjoying the benefits? Grow up shed a light and maybe your children and learn a lesson from your opinions.

Its hard when it hurts isn't it .

I paid Kubic Investemts Ltd the sum of £1200 and £1200 for a friend of my daughters with NO RESULTS get a life .............It is all just Frank he is the one who has had my £2400. ENJOY................Yes and accept the fact the Yes Frank is the Director and Frank got my MONEY ..........